S4 B5 parts availability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S4 B5 parts availability?

Wanting a new toy, and as we all know what prices the S2,s are getting to and the NLA b*ll s*it with parts i was thinking of getting an S4. I know of A low milage 2000 Avant, owned by a 55 year old pedantic bloke thats had the car for 11 years. My concern is parts... Are they as awful as S2,s to buy new stuff for? Or are most parts avaliable?

Any help, tips, ideas would be appreciated. Its not cheap, but it is nice, well taken care of and low milage.

Cheers
    Kris.
    Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Had a s4 b5 before my s2 and have Never had problems with parts
    But it is still expensive as fu...

Comment

Checking for the engine stuff, it's not hideously more expensive than the 5-pot. Of course there are more parts, but the general things are not much more. The suspension on the other hand, is a completely different story...

Comment

Given audis very poor record on maintaining parts supply all models will be hit with NLA issues as time goes by
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Thanks guys. I was thinking in terms of Maf,s trim pieces, bumpers, sensors and so on. I know they are not cheap to run, and I am aware of the turbo problems. Just fed up with needing parts and getting the "NLA" answer as soon as you need anything.
          Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Working...
          X