No announcement yet.

Measurements for rear UrS6 badges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just measured my euro 1996 S6 sedan and the bottom of the badge is 18mm from the bottom of the boot lip, the top left corner of the badge is 33mm from the left hand boot edge and the bottom left edge of the badge is 20mm from from the left hand boot edge. Sorry this took me so long...

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by marktiz View Post
        Just measured my euro 1996 S6 sedan and the bottom of the badge is 18mm from the bottom of the boot lip, the top left corner of the badge is 33mm from the left hand boot edge and the bottom left edge of the badge is 20mm from from the left hand boot edge. Sorry this took me so long...

Many thanks marktiz, the fact you bothered is what counts and as yours is a 96 saloon on
        original badges it's the perfect car to obtain the measurements from. All the best Cheers Mark.
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by Audicted View Post
          Here you go from USA (1995.5) S6: From left edge to corner of "S6" emblem 19 mm, from bottom of trunk lid to bottom edge of "S6" emblem 18 mm. From bottom of trunk lid to bottom of "OOOO" emblem 22 mm.
          From left edge of trunk lid to upper ridge of the 1st "O" in the "OOOO" 508 mm, from the right edge of the trunk lid to the top of the ridge in the 4th "O" in the "OOOO" emblem is 508 mm. Sorry I don't know how to join the Audi Circles together

Thanks Again Audicted for going to the trouble. now we have the Euro measurements it look like the US ones are the same at least for the S6 emblem.
          94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

FWIW, the bottom edge of my Audi rings are also 22mm from the bottom edge of the boot (trunk) lid and are 504mm from each boot lid edge to the edge of the rings, 508mm to the top of the ridge.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 2 photos.
            Last edited by marktiz; 3 July 2018, 02:33.

Comment

Superb!! The thought did cross my mind to ask yesterday but i thought i'd better not push my luck.

Brilliant job, it seams on US and Euro cars the badges are placed exactly the same. Thanks Markitz.
              94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Working...
              X