Headlight Glass broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight Glass broken

So woke up this morning went out to the car to find the drivers side headlight glass broken. Having a hard time finding a replacement, so wondering if anyone has any advice where they can be purchased. Assume that the glass can be bought separately, but the only thing an interweb search comes up with is using glass from different cars to replace ours.

Thanks for reading

What car is it fella. This maybe important info .

Comment

My apologies just assumed it would be the same in this area. Assuming makes an *** out of me lol

1993 Urs 4

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I have genuine hella glass headlight covers but there for a 1996 c4. Unused.

Comment

You say that but I assumed it was probably a coupé so we are a right old pair . Sorry to ask is it left or right hand drive coz it will make a difference. Also if someone else looks they will have the right information. I can't help with this car although I guess someone will. Good luck .

Comment

The broken one is the drivers side, but willing to buy both sides if anyone has a line on where they can be purchased. My car is LHD and thanks for reading this.

So so much to learn

Comment

Ebay my friend.

Comment

Few months ago I have bought pair of brand new original ones. It's 5.36 am and I'm just going to work so I can't check it now but send me PM after 5 pm buddy and I will try to dig out the invoice and get you all details

Comment

Your a very nice man Peter

Comment

Originally posted by LSG View Post
                    Your a very nice man Peter
                    I can't tell Lynn if you really think that or you are just sarcastic now

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

So it is auto doc. Both sides available and in stock.hope it will help

Comment

Well did you manage to find the info for UrsNewb or not. Never sarcastic Peter ! Although..

Comment

Thank you very much. I wasn’t sure if the C4 lights were exactly the same or not.

Thanks again

Comment

Oh no -i have assumed it's coupe as well
                              but I think this is the correct one for you .
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X