Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 S6 Sports Suspension Springs

Hello all,

I´m currently trying to source the original Audi S6 C4 sports suspension, but got to a stalemate with the springs. The 4A0411105R spring is NLA, as expected. I went to Audi Tradition and bought the very last one from them (one unit, mind you). Thought about buying this one unit and trying to source the other one, but several months on and no luck finding the original sports suspension srpings. They seem to be nowhere. Emailed Audi Tradition and asked if they would make more: they don´t know and there´s no date for that. Phone some friends in Germany and in the US to try to get some old stock or somthing to no avail.
    I gues then this is a topic to ask if anybody has heard of that 4A0411105R springs for sale anywhere. Any help on trying to source these will be much appreciated.

Best Regards
    Last edited by nilo; 21 June 2019, 11:57.

I still have my original sport springs from my S6 -95 in usel but good condition a box. Havent decided yet if I want to sell them, all depends what you want to pay as they don’t exist.
    1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
    2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
    2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
    2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

Consider buying H&R 29800 springs for your UrS6 assuming you can live with the car being lowered a bit - ground clearance, speed ramps, etc.

I presume you mean "C4" rather than "C5" sports suspension springs ?

Comment

Hello,

Yes, I meant C4! Typo on the iphone! Sorry! I would prefer not to use the H&R, since I’m really planing on using the OEM Sports Suspension, but as a last resource, that may suit me!

Wrath, I would be willing to buy your springs. Just bought the last one new from Audi ttadition, but I imagine having one is akin as having none. I’ll send you a PM!

Regards

Comment

Working...
        X