AAN adjustable cam pulley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAN adjustable cam pulley

Hi folks I'm just wondering whether anyone has ever fitted a cam pulley from 2.0 16v golf engine at all?
    I'm going to be using the wider cam belt setup anyway as the engine is destined for my VW T4 so I'm just trying to extinguish all possibilities before I fork out for a mega expensive pulley.

are you on aftermarket management and losing the hall/cam sensor?
    1993 URS4 Avant Emerald Green 350+bhp
    1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire 4x4 in Magenta
    BoooOOOSSSSSTTTT BANG BANG CHIRP CHIRP

Comment

I'll be on the factory management so I know that I'll need the fitting for the hall sensor, I've taken the plunge and bought a 2.0 16v pulley to modify with the shroud off my factory pulley. I'm using a wide belt kit so I'll add pictures once it's sorted.

Comment

Sounds good, you will have to fit 2 adjustable sprockets to the camshafts themselves so essentially 3 adjustable pulleys,

would have been easier with just the 2 camshaft sprockets I would have thaught?

Interested in the outcome though!
        1993 URS4 Avant Emerald Green 350+bhp
        1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire 4x4 in Magenta
        BoooOOOSSSSSTTTT BANG BANG CHIRP CHIRP

Comment

afraid it wont work the off sets are different on the 16v motor adjustable outer cam shaft pulley
          Chef

Comment

Originally posted by terrybullwon View Post
            afraid it wont work the off sets are different on the 16v motor adjustable outer cam shaft pulley
            As I'm using T4 pulleys everywhere else on the engine I've been told that it should work, have you tried to do this in the past at all?

Comment

We tried a 16v to ABY and it crashes you maybe lucky though as I forgot that the tdi has the wider belt
              Chef

Comment

Working...
              X