new toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new toy

new toy for next summer ( if we get one) 1997 r reg, 2.8 v 6 58 k full history. black leather interior, elec hood, cruise control, original blaupunkt delta head with 6 cd changer in boot 17" bolaros, car is totaly original . this could be the nail in the coffin for the much loved S2 ( greeny )
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by greenyman; 29 October 2017, 16:42.

I like it

Comment

Nice

Comment

Lovely , really nice
        Gav
        S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Originally posted by greenyman View Post
          new toy for next summer ( if we get one) 1997 r reg, 2.8 v 6 58 k full history. black leather interior, elec hood, cruise control, original blaupunkt delta head with 6 cd changer in boot 17" bolaros, car is totaly original . this could be the nail in the coffin for the much loved S2 ( greeny )
          Nice I like it! Not sure you got my PM with my email address?

thanks

Ché

Comment

Broken one of those this week with 268k on it
            youve plenty of miles left in that!
            nice cars

Comment

Wow!! Martin that's one absolutely stunning Coupe you now have 2 amazing Coupes!! Think am gonna have to come up and have a look!!!

Comment

The two cars are very Marmite, but I like them both. I almost brought a cricket green S2 years ago. What's the colour of the motor.

Comment

hi, the colour is a lifestyle colour ( i think ) AQUA METALLIC. just like Cricket Green, this colour is hard to capture in photos. diferent angle, diferent colour.

Comment

Stunning!

welcome aboard, have you seen our one before? Another one from the lifestyle colour option.

P1050481_zpsaunknypu.jpg
                    96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                    96 URS6 plus speck estate
                    94 2.6 80 Avant
                    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

hi beautiful car , what is the colour?

Comment

Originally posted by greenyman View Post
                        hi beautiful car , what is the colour?
                        Thanks It's called Melange. It's running on fuch titan pro s 5w/40 has a new Maf new ignition leads Iridium plug upgrade and goes very well and a joy to drive/waft around in. Hopefully your going to enjoy yours, and despite the mocking on here they'll see of a 90 20v or a coupe 20v quattros on motorways and A roads, It just does it in a super smooth silent way.
                        94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Mint! Lovely....
                          The Perfectionist
                          sigpic
                          Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

hi guys, thanks for the kind words, i had been looking for about 3 years , to find right car with the right spec etc. rear window needs cleaning/ replacing, will do that next summer when she comes out of hibernation.( anyone replaced the rear screen recently, any tips who to go too etc ) these new pics are from the advert when i bought it ( its now twice as clean)
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Got our rear screen done by this guy back in April. I'll copy and paste from my thread on Classic Audi.

"I've just spoken with Tony in Coventry at STCS Soft Tops, Unit 4, Barton's Court, Stoke Row, Coventry, CV2 4PA. www.softtops.org.uk

He assures me that when he sews in a new screen it's also bonded in and you only see 1 line of stitching which is the clincher for me. His screens are better than audis in that they have a green tint,factory is clear, just like your door and windscreen does,which will help prevent UV getting in and ruining the interior. I'm booked in Monday. So fingers crossed."

HTH.
                              94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Working...
                              X