A4 allroad 2,0tdi 2013 dipstick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A4 allroad 2,0tdi 2013 dipstick?

I have got a B8,5 Allroad 2,0 TDI 177bhp. I need an oil dipstick, as the level in the MMI varies and its just a faff using it.

There isnt a part nr for a dipstick, so i got one for a 177bhp passat but its too short, barely even reaches the oil level (only get like 1mm of oil on it) So then i was advised by a mechanic to get one for a B8 170bhp A4.

So i did, but its still only 4mm longer than the passat one. So its still too short or my MMI is telling big fat lies.

Anyone know either of a correct length dipstick or knows exactly how long it should be so i can make my own?

Cheers.
    Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

I have an adjustable dipstick for these engines as the mmi is a faff when servicing. Basically it has an adjustable collar with a series of number above and below. Adjust the collar according to engine number and the corresponding number/height is shown by the oil mark. Easy

Comment

You wouldnt mind measuring how long it would have to be for me do you? The longer dipstick i bought does seem to be quite right. But i would lile to know exactly how far off it really is. Thanks

Kris
      Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Working...
      X