After Fatty's title!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Fatty's title!

But as my Porter Cable still hasn't arrived, I now have what is known as w4nkers arm!

Anyway, I'd like to recommend Poorboys polish and Collinite 915!
    The Collinite has to be by far the easiest and best wax I have ever used!

Thumbs up to those that recommended it in the first place and forced me to get my card out the other night!

Here's the results!

The car is currently on eBay so I hope the now owner (if it sells) appreciates the effort I made this morning!
    Last edited by Coxy; 10 December 2006, 17:53.

Im sure they will do, hows your auction going on ebay? Red cars always seem to be more problematic when it comes to polishing.
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S
      Im sure they will do, hows your auction going on ebay? Red cars always seem to be more problematic when it comes to polishing.
      Don't I know it! I hate red cars yet I own 3! I love yellow cars yet have never owned a yellow car in my life!!

I've got 93 watchers, over 2100 views and as yet, only 3 serious phone calls.

The auction is here!

Comment

Good luck with the sale.

This is a beautiful and unusual car with a few unique attributes, like the arch

Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
        S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Really nice Wait till you try the megs #7 on red, under the collinite. Looks like you could almost fall into the paint
          I've not put a whisper of wax on my car for a month now (as unlikely as that sounds) as I want to see how long the collinite lasts. Just wash it once/twice a week, and it's still going strong
          2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
          2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
          1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

Working...
          X