Outdoor Cover For S2 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Cover For S2 Coupe

Likely in the wrong place on the forum, but I'm looking for a decent cover for the S2 for the winter period. Mainly for frost and snow protection. Any recommendations?
    Cheers,
    Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Just the windscreen or full car? I've no recommendations other than don't but a cheap one as they are not as soft in the paint and, if its a daily driver; ask yourself if you can be bothered taking it off and on again daily? I got one, decided it wasn't worth the bother. ​​​​

Comment

Would be for the full car, just to give it some protection over the winter months as she'll not be getting driven much. Sadly my garage is full of other sh*te at the minute.
      Cheers,
      Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

Bought the full metal jacket one - Carcomb from Frost.
        With blow fans and intrigal battery charger
        ​​​​​OK it's not cheap but does the job - especially up here in the frozen north.
        Just watch out for vermin - nice place to spend winter ???

Comment

Sounds decent, but I couldn't find anything on Google for what you've mentioned: "full metal jacket one - Carcomb from Frost"

Frozen North, Perth!? I'm about 90 miles North of you
          Cheers,
          Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

I just got a cheap one of ebay £65 seems to work OK

Comment

Will try this one:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Outdoor-I...2mwl:rk:3:pf:0

It has a soft cotton lining, elasticated hem and cords to tie it on. Sounds like it'll do the job. 4550x1800x1200 so should manage to cover the sills as well.
              Cheers,
              Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

Only thing I would say is - yes it keeps the rain / sleet out but condensation is the thing and it sticks both car and cover together with a layer of moisture.
                See if you can get some foam board to get some separation.

Comment

Oh dear, Oh dear, "Carcomb?
                  I think it's this; https://www.carcoon.com/carcoon-double-skin-outdoor
                  not actually owned one but meant to be the best if you don't have a garage. They come up second hand on E.Bay from time to time, mainly indoor ones but a good bit cheaper if you are lucky

Comment

Working...
                  X