Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Fantastic as usual Sir!

Is it ALWAYS sunny at your unit??

Cheers,

Steve.

P.S. If you even fancy holding an open day I am sure there would be a lot of members that would love a tour of your collection....
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
          Fantastic as usual Sir!

Is it ALWAYS sunny at your unit??

Cheers,

Steve.

P.S. If you even fancy holding an open day I am sure there would be a lot of members that would love a tour of your collection....
          nah! I only take pics whent he sun comes out!!!

DW openday a the unit September 16th!!
          http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=33830
          Last edited by Coxy; 26 July 2007, 22:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Coxy View Post
            nah! I only take pics whent he sun comes out!!!

DW openday a the unit September 22nd!!
            http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=33830
            I'll see if I can get a day pass.....

cheers,

Steve.
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic
            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Doh! Just had to edit the date!!

It's actually on the 16th September!!!

Comment

Okay, I decided I couldn't wait till next week to finish off the top of the wing so did it today instead!

The n/s front wing had some crazing all over it and was really theonly thing which let the paint down. I'll put it down to a reaction in the paint when it had the NOS wings put on her 3 years ago.

This is what it was like, and it ran the length of the front wing

I started to wetsand it but it seemed the only real way to get rid of the crazing was to respray the top of the wing as the crazing was still visible and it was the only thing letting the car down

so I ordered some Iberia red paint from my local paint people in Wolves (Jawel) and then prepped the wing ready for paint.
                Popped on a few layers of paint then a few layers of clearcoat and left to harded for 4 days. I then wetsanded it back using 2000 wet and dry and then went over the wing with Menz IP 3.02 and voila! A perfect finish!!

Just in time to bring her home for the weekend and take her for a drive!

Comment

Would you be interested in selling this car

Comment

Hi there,

I would if I still had it!

I sold the car about 8 months ago to a fellow member on Classic Audi.
                    Funny you should say that though as he is currently looking for a 100 coupe s and maybe thinking of selling the 100.
                    It won best pre 1999 Audi at Audi's in the Park a couple of months ago and still looks stunning.

If you go over to www.classic-audi.co.uk and send a pm to harmeetjohal he is the current owner of the car

Comment

Working...
                    X