Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*%*K Me the suns out better polish the car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *%*K Me the suns out better polish the car!

Had some time on my hands today so i decided to treat the car to some wax and leather cleaner pretty pleased with the results, This car is for sale soon as i need to throw some money at the s2, if you are intrested please pm me or email me, looking for offers around £4300.

Very nice. Its a shame you had to drive down that track and get it dirty!

Cheers,

Steve
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Lol That was literally 10 minutes after i finished! took me best part of 4 hours oh well itll probably rain tommorow anyway!

Comment

looks great
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I spent 4 hours on mine today too, Its looking great now. The Perl effect is so nice with a fresh coat of wax on it.

I always find ti amusing clearing and polishing the car on the street in front of the house, its the comments that the neighbors come out with that are the best. One woman from a few doors down said todoay as she was walking past:

"Ohh Bo, your always fiddling with your car. I hope you treat the ladies that well".
          I almost dropped my sponge at that remark.
          91 S2 coupé - RIP
          98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Working...
          X