Teaser: Error404's Coupe Quattro Resto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaser: Error404's Coupe Quattro Resto

I haven't got time to post all the pics and do a write up tonight. I will try and get around to it soon.

In the meantime, here is what I have been dealing with today:

Car on arrival:

Very dodgy door:

Door up close!

50:50 on door, work in progress!

This was a hard detail, but also very satisfying, with a very good level of correction acheived. Alex was chuffed with the results.

More soon!

The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

looking better than when I saw this car and glad it got the grille back on it alex,

@alex - which wings did it have on your old or new one's?

Comment

Old wings still, old bonnet. I think he is trying to impress the paint man so he does a good job on the new bits!
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
        Old wings still, old bonnet. I think he is trying to impress the paint man so he does a good job on the new bits!
        Lol good idea and be good to get the s2 front bumper etc on it.

Comment

Yeah. It will look fantastic when the wings bonnet and bumper are on.
          The Perfectionist
          sigpic

Comment

yup - car now has a new lease of life and is worht about 3 times as much!
            Steve done an amazing job on this and it is a real turnaround from start to finish.

I wanted a good base to start with on the exterior tidying and to give my painter something nice to match by new wings bonnet and bumper to - hopefully getting those on in the next few weeks

I'm massively pleased with the results - you'll see why when Steve has a chance to get the pics up
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

nice job ERROR!!!! I like those avus! hehehe take care!
              - Looking for a S2
              - Lancia Dedra HF turbo i.e. (4sale)
              - Typ89 Coupè quattro, 20Vt AAN, VEMS, K24-7000@1.3bar (scrapped )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X