Audi 100/200 window seals and front moldings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi 100/200 window seals and front moldings

Any change to find new window seals for Audi 200(converted from 100) back window seals? It's the typical thing that back sidewindow seals are 'dried up' and seal has bend and not sitting properly anymore. Best thing would be to replace it, but are those seals available anywhere within reasonable price?

Second thing are those front moldings(?). Over time quite many fastenings has been broken since the moldings has been taken off and put back on multiple times and they are pointing here and there would need those fastenings to sit properly. Moldings them self are in pretty OK condition. Especially bad is the black one that goes top of the plastic one that goes top of the bumper.
    Last edited by maddis; 12 March 2012, 12:20. Reason: Dang. Wrong place.

tryed ebey.de..?

Comment

That would be one place, but my German-skills are next to nothing. That's why all the search I make goes to ebay.com because I have to use english.

Comment

post here a picture of parts what you need .. I have it 100%

Comment

I'll have to take pictures. I tried to look from Etka, but couldn't find clear enough picture.

Comment

hahah you need some of 3 shiny plastic which go upper on front bumper ?

1. part I didn't understand what you need..

Comment

Those shiny plastics are in quite ok shape although some clips are broken and some of the shiny stuff is missing. I need away how to attach the black seal that goes top of those shiny plastic things and between frontmask/fenders. Some of them are missing/broken and that black seal is not attached properly.

The second thing are those seals between side back windows. Those that are after backdoors. They are shrink and bend and stuff. I've seen similar thing on other cars as well. You can see it in number 3 picture when you open the bigger image.

Audi Gallery

To replace them, I think the window has to be removed so I'll have to think how to do it or even if to do it.

Minor things, but those keeps bugging me.

Comment

aha it's black plastik line which is caught on 3 shiny plastic , they are 1.5 meter long.
                I call audi shop for it and they don't exist since 2007.

is that other part what you need?

if it is.. I have it both on one Avant. have to take a look if they are good.

Comment

That one is the worst yes, but also the upper curvy one is showing it's age and is not contacting the glass all the way anymore. Same for the other side.

Comment

now I went to look how they are.. here is a few photo.
                    if they are ok , I can send it to you.
                    driver side is worst.

Comment

That passanger side bottom part looks excellent. I think the driver side is as bad as mine and won't be changing that. Also those upper curvy seals seemed to be in better shape than mine.

I'm just thinking that how hard is to get those out intact and how hard is to install them? I think you need to remove the glass?

So I'm interested. PM me the price and lets continue from there.

Comment

I newer try to take them out.
                        now I will go and try.
                        wait few minute.

Comment

here you go.. they are out.
                          picture will show you everything !
                          I also have rear Avant midlle light for you if you want. they are in good shape!

Comment

Nice pictures! That was easy, but I think the window seal isn't that easy and for that you have to remove the window. I think I'll try something else with them. I don't want to remove the window.

I'm not sure what's the difference in that your light picture compared to mine? Maybe i'm just blind.

Comment

the window are glued to the chassi i think... not very many of the 20v avant made ;1619 i think. i bought the 5 last corner reflex plate in the frontlamp from a dealer i germany...

Comment

Working...
                              X