Electrolux Car/stair Vacuum - Brilliant tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrolux Car/stair Vacuum - Brilliant tool

So, it's mother's day. I took her out for lunch yesterday (forgot to book a place in time for today )

Also did a coupla jobs for her that she has been banging on about for a while. Seeing as she allows me to use her garage for storing the S2, seemed fair to clean the inside of her car.

Thought you guys might be interested in this, not because you all love domestic duties but because this is probably the best small hoover I have used to clean the inside of a car with.

It is mains powered with a decent length flex, so no loss of power like those stupid rechargeable ones). It is very very powerful suction wise. More so than my Dyson with ease. It has a spinning bristle brush in the head which can be on/off and you can vertically clean stairs with it. It has the usual small flexi tube crevice tool with a narrow attachment located in the bottom of the unit. This is perfect for cleaning around handbrake, footwells, ash trays, little tight spaces by door sills etc. It happily sucks up stones etc. Not found anything it wont eat yet.

I am not sure I can find fault with it. It isn't even heavy. Umm, the dust catching reservoir is a bit on the small side I guess but then you just empty it when it is full and most peoples cars (with the exception of mine) could not possibly fill it in one go.

Best of all, you can buy it for less than £40. It really is very very good, even for just a stair tool at home. I promise it will clean stairs better than a standard hoover.

http://www.electrolux.co.uk/Products...FeXKtAodGU8AEQ

Girly advert over but for a car, caravan, small carpeted areas, it is brilliant. Treat your missus and tell her the stairs are dirty. Then pull the pile up on the S2 carpets!

looks good
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X