Nogaro Blue paint code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nogaro Blue paint code

Hi guys, Im about to have my VW T4 Doka / AAN powered project sprayed this week, after all the prep work has finally been finished... problem is, my sprayer has just asked me for the paintcode and the only one i can find is LZ5M [Audi Nogaro Blue pearl...] Anyone know the proper code that im looking for? I want the non metallic solid colour, as found on the original RS2.

Cheers!

You have the correct code. RS2 is pearl metallic.
    Hth
    Rob..
    94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
    87 UR 20v ABY
    97 S6 Avant
    96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
    1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

OK, cheers for that.. i was under the impression it was a solid/flat colour rather than metallic..hey ho!

Comment

looking forward to seeing painted pics!!
        Black B3 1990 CQ 2.3E converted to ABY & 6spd. (301bhp) - Now Sold
        03 Dolphin B6 S4 Avant LPG - New Daily Wagon
        01 Silver D2 A8 3.7 quattro sport - SOLD

"Difficult is worth doing"

Comment

Just to confirm what others have said:

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
          94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Thanks for the quick responses guys, that colour code chart is really helpful. Cheers!

Ill post pics as soon as they come through from the sprayshop

Comment

A couple of pics, as the first update from the bodyshop, starting to finally look like this project is close to being enjoyed and not just daydreamed about

Comment

Paint looks good.

I missed this the other day: I don't think you want the intercooler sitting in front of the radiator. The intercooler is going to be dumping heat directly INTO the radiator which wants cool air, not hot air. The intercooler needs to be below the radiator, behind the newly and nicely painted bumper. (Sorry )

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Cheers for the advice on that, yeah its not ideal having the I/C where it is, but there are alot of compromises on this build.. just getting the AAN and all the ancillaries to fit was a big enough challenge.. and I did notice a fair bit of heat build up last summer, but for the time being, there's not a great deal I can do about it.

January sees the start of my next build, which will be a S6 2.2t chassis with a T4 body grafted onto it, to make an express campervan, with the engine/drivetrain in the right configuration.. Looking for some serious power, quattro, proper suspension and ability to go camping after a 1/4mile blast.. should be an interesting build and with Keith @ Dialynx doing the engineering, I know it will be done right!

This Doka turned me on to the beauty of the 5pot and now Im gonna do one properly!

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about the IC / rad interface. Sure in an ideal world you'd have them arranged differently, but for your application I'm sure it will be fine. Lets face it very few cars a lucky enough to enjoy ideals with these kind of things - e.g. B3/B4/C4 chassis cars are all compromised in this respect, for packaging reasons. For front mounting both a V-mount is the only proper way to do it
                    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Been a little bit of time since update, but the van is getting there, collect it in 10 days time when i get home from work.. cant wait!

Will put a link on youtube of the engine singing, or ill be in risk of getting the boot from the forum!

Comment

Looks good, especially the 928 rear!
                        Audi S6

Comment

Originally posted by Duffelcoat View Post
                          Looks good, especially the 928 rear!
                          Good to see you on the forum after working to hard at work.
                          Agree the 928 rear looks great.
                          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                          96 URS6 plus speck estate
                          94 2.6 80 Avant
                          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by voursch sprung dirch View Post
                            Good to see you on the forum after working to hard at work.
                            Agree the 928 rear looks great.
                            Only briefly, be back in full action next week!
                            Audi S6

Comment

Oh well it keeps you out of mischief.Volcano URS6 here we come!!!
                              96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                              96 URS6 plus speck estate
                              94 2.6 80 Avant
                              99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Working...
                              X