Nice S2 Coupe for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice S2 Coupe for sale

Nice Audi S2 Coupe for sale in Seaham in the North East on Autotrader. NCTS!

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/1991-Audi-2...26.m5232.l9681

Comment

This one? I clocked it a couple weeks ago. Stands my 3B in good stead. IF they sell for the asking price.

Comment

Yeah that's the one thought I'd post it on here looks a nice example am just renewing my insurance on mine at 14k thinking I might have under estimated now lol!!! (mines a 95 model)

Comment

Going on this, If i crash mine agreed value at £9k, I am screwed! I should be double or trebling that...
          The Perfectionist
          sigpic
          Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

what more extortion

dreamers.

Comment

a 1991 3b with 167,000 miles on at £16,990 W T F i could not sell my 1996 aby with 55,000 miles for £15,500. recently. happy days.

Comment

There's another nice S2 Coupe for sale on autotrader and this one is 17500 am definitely getting insurance value reviewed now!! Both look nice cars and again the debate goes on to what we think our cars are worth!! If a 1991 s2 is worth 16-17k then a good 95 model has to be a 20k car these days surely??!! Look at the UR's they are flying at the min!!

Comment

Chancers everywhere jumping on the Quattro price band wagon
                  F I R E U P T H E Q U A T T R O

1996 S2 coupe aqua green sold
                  1990 MK2 Golf gti 16v oak green sold

Comment

What someone is asking for and what they actually sell for us not always the same value.

Comment

what happens is either a couple of cars sell for stupuid money or some truth fabrication occurs and suddenly all cars are worth that money.

er no. agree with the above post.

im sure most can rememebr a few years back it was as good to part the car out as sell it as a unit. times and the vag community have not turned into "fast forder's" (i hope)

Comment

Guys are strong prices not what we need? it's good news as far as I can see.. I for one have bumped my agreed insurance cover up from what it was..as it would prove difficult & expensive to replace my S2 should the worst happen!.......
                        :wave: :thumbs:

Comment

Definitely the work of chancers and dealers, and the likes of mike brewer

Comment

I really really can't understand why SO many people are so damn negative about the values of S2s going up? These are classic cars now and so rare! Am not starting the old debate of how much but surely if there are some garages selling a couple of decent S2s for around 16-17k isn't that a good thing?? Yep they might not sell for that much and any potential buyer will negotiate price down that's just the norm when buying a car? I don't hear of any negative feedback on the Classic forum about any of their cars rising in value? Come on people be happy prices are rising

Comment

They are worth what folk are willing to pay for them, full stop. If mine got smashed/stolen, I'd be looking to buy another. If the going rate to find one in good condition is north of 15k, then that's what they are now worth. There are so few for sale, it's a sellers market.
                              91 Modded 3B
                              14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Working...
                              X