No announcement yet.

RS2 spec Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some things i missed from the list of parts. The car also has SRE clutch with a 4 puck sintered metal disc, Roose motorsport hoses, an RS2 downpipe, RS2 Bilstein front shocks

Just been having a look through the parts for sale on here, seems like second hand value of parts without the car would be about £3000, so yes i guess this is probably the best bargain ever.
    I have had a few people offering me £2000 to sell to them instead but i will stick with the price and the first come first dibs, anyway if all goes to plan the car will be gone on Wednesday so can people stop sending me PM asking if the car is sold, i have a second 3rd 4th and 5th buyers if Colesy back out, which i very much doubt.

Comment

Paid for and collected, along with nearly all my spares inside, lol bye bye S2..JPG

Comment

i hoppe it will be in good hands

Comment

Good luck with the renovations Colesy. Let me know if you have any spare parts as I'm still missing lots. Gone to a deserving guy in my view.
          Nothelle S2 Avant
          Black Ur project
          Ocianic Ur project gone
          S2 Coupe project gone
          Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

i would of given you 5k right now if it wasnt sold

Comment

The S2 vulture strikes again. Seems to me you need a 3B now Will
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                The S2 vulture strikes again. Seems to me you need a 3B now Will
                Ha the car collection is getting a bit silly... at least I now have a couple of practical estate cars rather than just coupes

Comment

Hiya sorry can I ask what's the rse 4 puk sintered clutch like? Herd it's the next best think to std? Not an on off button!

Comment

Working...
                  X