S2 Avant for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Avant for sale

The time has come for me to sell my S2. I am putting it up in here first as I would like it to go to someone who will look after it.
    The car is standard apart from the ride height but I do have original springs and dampeners to put back if wanted.
    138k, MOT until February 2019. Dark blue with black leather interior.
    £9000

Cheers
    Attached Files
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    Last edited by Greg_S; 20 April 2018, 21:47.

Great looking car. Good luck with the sale.
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Cheers

Comment

That's nice, do you have any more pictures showing in particular the condition of the front wings around the arches, the lower doors and the tailgate by the bottom of the screen?
        How's the headcloth? Has it got a sunroof? Any pics of engine bay?
        Thanks.

Comment

I just took photos of the outside, I will get some interior ones tomorrow.
          The drivers side front wing is brand new, the trim at the bottom of the doors is coming away at the ends.
          The head cloth is sagging, it does have a sun roof.
          If you PM me your email I can send you a video. Finding it a bit of a pain to post pictures on the forum.

Comment

You will need to put a price on its forum rules mate. Your Avant looks nice but as mentioned more photos some history of the car like how long you have owned it etc

Comment

Originally posted by cococarmichael View Post
              If you PM me your email I can send you a video. Finding it a bit of a pain to post pictures on the forum.
              PM incoming !

Comment

I've had the car for 7 years now. It was kept in storage for about 2 of them.
                In the last year I have replaced the springs and dampeners with HR springs and koni adjustable dampeners, new balljoint and front wishbone. Apart from service and fluid change that is all it has needed.
                I'm hoping to get in the 9k mark as there does not seam to be many unmodified ones going.
                I'll have to take more pics as all the ones I have tried to put up are too big.

Comment

Some interior pictures.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Can you add a price please as per forum rules.
                    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I am looking for £9,000

Comment

I've looking for a straight & as standard as possible S2 estate for around 2yrs. I have just bought a silver 1994 one and here's yours for sale. I paid a little over £10500 so I think yours price is about right. Shame it weren't for sale before as it would have been good to see a couple of the same.
                        Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Cheers bud. I would have had it for sale in February but it took months ages for the body shop to find the correct front wing. Ended up getting one sent from Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by quattro estate View Post
                            I have just bought a silver 1994 one and here's yours for sale. I paid a little over £10500 so I think yours price is about right. Shame it weren't for sale before as it would have been good to see a couple of the same.
                            Good luck with the sale.
                            Did the car have a grey cloth interior and grey dash? Any pics would love to see perhaps you could start a thread?
                            96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                            96 URS6 plus speck estate
                            94 2.6 80 Avant
                            99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

It is the black leather interior with black dash, the head cloth is the light colour as the pictures above.

I'm away offshore for 2 weeks from today but I'll see about getting more organised pictures put up with some close ips of the wheels etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X