Nogaro Blue RS2 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nogaro Blue RS2 For Sale

After over 11 years of ownership I am tentatively putting up my RS2 for sale. Some of you will know this car is immaculate and it's had a compete suspension rebuild last year that included sand blasting and powder coating the sub-frames. All parts were restored to as new condition or were replaced with new parts. It is now running a stock suspension except for the Bilstein shocks, which it should have had in the first place.

Ryan on here has first refusal and the car is not being advertised anywhere else for the moment and probably won't be. No dealers either please. My asking price is 50k. PM if you require further details or need to call me to discuss.

Here are some images of my RS2, almost having second thoughts about whether to sell and I still love this car.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Lovely, lovely car. Extremely hard car to replace, anywhere near 50 bags is a lot of money. Life changing to some.
      If i was in a financial position to buy one/this, I would.
      If i owned one, and in a financial position to keep it, i would.

Best
      Dean

Comment

you'll only regret selling

Comment

Originally posted by DeanG View Post
          Here are some images of my RS2, almost having second thoughts about whether to sell and I still love this car.
          Gorgeous looking RS2 in the best colour. If your thinking of selling I would enquire with Audi if they want to buy it for part of their heritage collection? (Just a thought as cars this age and in the condition yours is in are mostly in museums!) GLWS

Comment

What's the mileage on your car?

Comment

Thanks guys. Mileage is circa 162k, but it's not relevant to be honest. This car has been pampered and used properly as well. I just spent 2 weeks in the Swiss and Austrian Alps with it and it was an awesome trip that I will never forget. I was amazed at how much attention it got during the trip, particularly from Porsche fans.

It's a really difficult decision on the sale and mainly to do with available space. The car has been garaged since I have owned it and it's just too valuable for track use. The only reason I am considering a sale is to buy something else that I can use on the track.

Comment

These really are the most brilliant cars for covering some miles in, we just took the RS2 to Tuscany and back from the French alps and ticked off a few cols on the way, 3 up, wedding attire and a road bike in the car. The aircon' blew ice cold and she didn't miss a single beat for all 1400kms. Incredibly useable, fast and comfortable classic cars.
                Last edited by treebirch; 10 September 2018, 22:18.

Comment

Price now is 49k, which probably won't make a difference!

Comment

Bargain

Seriously though, lovely car, wish my finds and garage would stretch

Comment

To bad the steering wheel is on the wrong side otherwise i might had to buy it
                      1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
                      2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
                      2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
                      2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

Wrath Have you thought about moving to the UK?

Comment

Actually we have when the kids get older, but I don’t think a rs2 for 50k gonna fly with the misses at the moment
                          1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
                          2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
                          2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
                          2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

GLWTS Dean

Comment

richardg Thanks. I have reduced the price here first to 45k, but I will update on Pistonheads in due course.

Comment

Working...
                              X