Amethyst Grey Audi RS2 for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amethyst Grey Audi RS2 for sale

After 4 years of restoring and caring for my RS2, I have decided that it is time to move on, so I am offering my RS2 for sale. After investing so much work and time, I feel that the car has become too precious and too exclusive to be driven the way I was hoping for when I initially bought it.

This is an original Audi RS2 with a lot of work invested to bring it as close to perfect condition as possible.

Here is a list of what has been done:

- Engine: Overhauled in 2016 (new timing belt, water pump, oil pump, camshaft timing chain, piston rings, crankshaft bearings, connecting rod bearings, gaskets, injectors, spark plugs, all filters and fluids etc.)
    - Engine bay: most parts new or restored (new AC compressor and pipes, restored engine cover, new air guides, new exhaust manifold)
    - Suspension: all parts new or restored to factory condition, powerflex bushes, KW stainless steel suspension
    - Brakes: completely restored, as new
    - Exhaust: new, full length stainless steel
    - Bodywork: new paint, new lower door moldings, new front and tail lights (original), new emblems
    - Underside: completely restored, re-coated and repainted, no rust
    - Interior: original, very good condition, roof liner is restored
    - Wheels: original wheels and caps, completely restored, new tires
    - Front and tail lights: new, original
    - Extras: Sunroof, full leather interior, cruise control, climate control

No tuning. Almost everything is original, with minor exceptions (stainless steel exhaust and stainless steel KW suspension).

Pictures of restoration works are available, lots of invoices and documentation available.

EU registration. If you want to come and see the car, transfer to/from airport possible. Transport to Germany and other EU countries possible upon request.

Price: €44000, offers are accepted.

More information, FAQ and many more pictures including those from restoration time are available here: http://rs2story.mozello.com/

Looks a lovely car. GLWTS

Comment

Indeed a lovely car and price. GLWS

Comment

Hmm, looks in amazing condition, someone will be getting a great example. GLWS
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Nice story! Went throug the same progress...

Comment

Working...
          X