No announcement yet.

Audi UrS6 Plus spec avant 1997 Nogaro blue for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and it has a stainless cat back exhaust. It's not loud at all, but a bit nicer than the silent standard exhaust.
    1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Made a mistake with mileage it is actually on 167k miles.
      Will try and post up to date photos soon. Just struggling to find the time to swap the wheels over and give it a good wash.
      1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

This gallery has 1 photos.
            1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Finally got time to give the S6 a quick wash (outside only) and swap back to the Plus Spec wheels. Anyone wishing to see more photos just ask. Just about to tick onto 168k miles.
              I put the wheel center caps in a very safe place so i will put them on when i remember where that was . Inside will be given a good clean asap.
              1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

New Bosch S4 battery last week
                1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Looking good Mike! Seen this at a kielder meet have to say it's a nice car

Comment

Thanks to everyone who messaged me about the S6. No longer for sale I've decided to keep it
                    1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Nice one Mike...glad you managed to keep it!

Comment

Thanks Colin. Managed to get some better storage space.
                        1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

My S6 is back up for sale. I've only put 2000 miles on it in the last year so it's not really getting the use it deserves.

My circumstances have changed so I really need to sell one of my cars.

I know it's not the best time of year to advertise a car like this, but I thought I might as well put it out there.

I will update with better photos when I get it washed. Has had spark plugs, fuel filter and air filter changed a few months back.

If someone could share on Facebook that would be great (I'm not on it )

Price £9000
                          Last edited by Michael S2; 25 January 2020, 17:56.
                          1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Mike, you gotta do what you gotta do!...…...…...…...but don't sell Ruby!

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post
                              Mike, you gotta do what you gotta do!...…...…...…...but don't sell Ruby!
                              Aye John, the old S2 is a keeper . I'd love to keep them both, but there comes a time when MOT/repairs/maintenance is just too much.
                              1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Michael S2 View Post

Aye John, the old S2 is a keeper . I'd love to keep them both, but there comes a time when MOT/repairs/maintenance is just too much.
                                Being honest I didn't think you'd have the S6 as long as it's a very similar car to the S2. Both different in their own way but both high performance/thirsty cars.
                                You've enjoyed them back to back, not many folks here can say that!

GLWS

Comment

Working...
                                X