No announcement yet.

Audi UrS6 Plus spec avant 1997 Nogaro blue for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the s6 washed today and tried on the big Avus wheels just for fun.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Back on the Plus Spec wheels with Michelin crossclimates

1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Plus Spec - black window and grill surrounds, black door pulls, wheels etc.

Bilstein shocks with H&R springs

MOT August 2020

Had new discs/pads all round and handbrake cables about a year and a half ago. Shouldn't need done for a while.

6 disc cd hanger works

The honest part:
        Has the usual rusty C4 wings which will need replaced at some point. Rubber trim missing in front left wing. Trims aren't the best all round but it's not easy to find replacements.
        Rear spoiler paint is cracking.
        Fuel leak from rear, need to investigate if it's a pipe or the tank.

The following faults have been present since I bought the car. I've never got round to sorting them. Brake pad warning in dash (not sure why as these were all changed). Cruise control not working. Sunroof motor not working.

Pulls well in all gears and is very smooth. Genuine enquiries only. I will add more info as and when I remember.

Asking £8500

Last edited by Michael S2; 2 February 2020, 20:37.
        1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Have to say Mike I like it with the bigger Avus alloys. These rare cars must be starting to appreciate now and yours is looking good mate.

Comment

Cheers Anthony, i think it looks great on the S8s too. Totally changes the look. I will be keeping them for my S2, so it will be sold on the original wheels.
            1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Some more of the interior

1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Evening everyone. Wanted to add some info. Car has only had 4 previous owners. The chap I bought it from had owned it previously as well. So I'm effectively just the 4th owner in 23 years.

Has upgraded tfsi coils/harness
                1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Having new discs and pads all round for MOT. I just dont get the time to use 2 old audis these days so as much as it pains me 1 has to go

1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Fresh MOT today. New TRW discs and pads all round. New Nearside rear caliper as old one was seized up.
                    Last edited by Michael S2; 16 October 2020, 20:55.
                    1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Michael if I was you I would store this in a garage if possible? Its a lovely motor and can only go up in value and in a desirsable colour

Comment

Cheers Anthony I love using this as my daily but that means S2 has hardly moved in the past 2yrs. These cars are built to be used IMO so i'd rather let this go to someone who will keep using it and I can focus on 1 old s2
                        1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Michael S2 View Post
                          Cheers Anthony I love using this as my daily but that means S2 has hardly moved in the past 2yrs. These cars are built to be used IMO so i'd rather let this go to someone who will keep using it and I can focus on 1 old s2
                          Give the car to your missus problem solved!! You definitely need to keep using that gorgeous S2 I think I might try and organise a meet in the new year hopefully when all this covid stuff calms down but GLWS anyways.

Comment

I would take this in a heartbeat if my S4 ever sales in this climate. We are local and ticks all the boxes for me.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

November bump
                              1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Xmas bump. Price now £8500
                                1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Working...
                                X