My s2 coupe for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My s2 coupe for sale

The time as come to sell the S2 I’ve had the car now for 8 yrs and like most of the enthusiast’s on here have spared no expense keeping these cars on the road.

The car is silver a coupe with a folder full of receipts of what I have done and loads of cash without receipts as the parts have been purchased from the forum. So the main stuff I’ve done is the car is chipped running 285 bhp, Rs4 coil pack upgrade,new Maf, dump valve, n75, silicone hoses, and more new parts. Gearbox new mounts,new slave cylinder, master cylinder. The brake upgrade front Porsche gt3 callipers with ds2500 pads 323mm S8 discs, Porsche Boxster rear callipers and Lambogini Galardo handbrake callipers S4 300mm discs and pagid pads stainless braided lines. The suspension is kw2 coilovers with solid top mounts from Albert on the forum polybushed all round including the rear diff solid subframe mounts from bambridge new track rod ends drop links bambridge adjusters. The fuel lines have all been replaced. There is full 3” turbo back stainless steel exhaust by Prospeed. The car had a lower half respray about 3 yrs ago and was a crap job in my opinion. It sits on Rs4 18” Reps with good verdistien tyres on the rear and **** but new tyres on the front.The car drives well it’s mot’d for 7 months currant mileage is 144,443 but is in use so will change.

there are more bits and bobs I’ve probably forgotten.

I’m looking for £10.000 Ono.

Absolute bargain fella looking at most cars that are on sale elswhere glwts pics would be good

Comment

I will get some done today

Comment

Right i changed my mind last time after 2 days but here i go again the car is up for sale again it's now on 150,250 miles so just under 6,000 miles in 21/2 years
        the only thing that's changed is i'v had to spend £1300 on new wheels it now sits on 18" avus in anthracite new 360 front discs ,new rear discs and pads, new handbrake caliper pads and new handbrake cables ,three new shockabsorber inserts, new track rod ends, upgraded rear arb, new front poly top mounts, refurbished alternator, new front drop links, new oem hub bolts. It will need a rear respray as i had a guy sort the n/s rear wing and it is a total cluster f--k i 'm not driving the car so it's just sitting in the garage wasting away and it needs to be driven i will take pics and try and upload them on here if not i will post on facebook the price is the same £10.000 it has 8mths mot if no interest then i will resort to ebay or break it

Comment

10k somebody will snap that up that’s very cheap. GLWS

Comment

I didn’t really know what sort of price to put it at as it will need a respray to make it nearly mint if I broke it I would get a lot more for it but it’s to good for that.

Comment

Trying to down load pics but not having to much luck can someone guide me please

Comment

Originally posted by bilko0795 View Post
                Trying to down load pics but not having to much luck can someone guide me please
                Have you got tapatalk? That's the easy way
                Nothelle S2 Avant
                Black Ur project
                Ocianic Ur project gone
                S2 Coupe project gone
                Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Here are some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bilko0795 View Post
                    Here are some pics

Will try again [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I knew it wouldn’t take long I’m in no rush to sell the old girl going to tax her and use during the summer

Comment

SOLD Pending payment

Comment

Working...
                        X