Audi S2 ABY for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi S2 ABY for sale

20181108_133253-1612x907.jpg Ok guys am putting my car up for sale due to not being physically able to work in her anymore arthritis in hands and feet.
    It's a 1993 ABY Coupe 230 bhp full leather interior I have included plenty photographs and a list of the work I have undertaken during my ownership neighbours testify (you are not working on it again).Anthony s2 can testify that the car is in good condition I have put a price on the car but am willing to negotiate on it's sale ,I will not be giving it away I would prefer a forum member buy it so it's on the forum first , please feel free to ask or visit to see it .Remember it's 25 years old not perfect but it's better than the red one on ebay am looking at £6000.0 but am willing to negotiate .Derek.ps car comes with a boot full of spares e.g..Turbo ,Watergate rear driveshafts (one is stripped) plus other bits and pieces .Also a crank locking tool is included
    Attached Files

I'm interested, please PM.

Comment

wow.... THAT is a bargain...
      Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
      S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
      '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

hey, don't big it up too much I'm trying to negotiate

Comment

Negotiate ! I think you should just pay the fella what's he's asking. Or I will

Comment

ok, I will back out then. Feel free to buy it . Cheers.

Comment

Pmd

Comment

Yes Derek I can vouch that this is a nice Coupe and at £6000 is a VERY VERY cheap price a good car. This should be sold by the weekend tempted myself but one is enough for me!!

Comment

That's very nice, particularly the exterior/interior colour combination. Best of luck and i hope you sell to a worthy new buyer!
                  96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                  96 URS6 plus speck estate
                  94 2.6 80 Avant
                  99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

"worthy new buyer" ?! this is the sort of bs that puts me right off. Totally kills all the fun of the purchase even before I have seen the car in the flesh. I have to bow down and worship to be worthy of this fine car. Ah well, there's plenty of other motors out there. I was very keen and frank in private messages, very clear when I would view and when I would call, have more than enough money to buy it. Very polite and considerate with Derek (who I know has had his share of lifes problems) etc etc. If that is not good enough for you S2 people then I am at a loss..

Comment

Don't take offence Audi J, I'm certain there was no harm meant in that. We just love these cars so much we want them to go to as good a home as possible, that's the way I feel anyway. I hope I can still see plenty of these cars around for many years to come .
                      1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

Originally posted by rynaqui View Post
                        Don't take offence Audi J, I'm certain there was no harm meant in that. We just love these cars so much we want them to go to as good a home as possible, that's the way I feel anyway. I hope I can still see plenty of these cars around for many years to come .
                        I see - yes fair comment. I understand you are passionate about these cars.

Comment

Yes don't take offence Audi j, absolutely none was meant at all. Like Ryan said (rynaqui) we / i just love these cars and i just hope it goes to a loving home where it will be cherished.
                          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                          96 URS6 plus speck estate
                          94 2.6 80 Avant
                          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Next

Comment

Guys keep it cool it's only a piece of galvanised steel with 4 wheels at each corner when I bought it nearly 10 years ago i thought i was terminally ill all I wanted was an Audi S2 ABY I have one , I have enjoyed owning one , but it's time it went to someone else .We love the cars but let's not fall out at the end of the day it's only a CAR a very special car .On another note I am trying to get the owner of the barn find I recently posted about to sell it or do something with it .Derek

Comment

Working...
                              X