Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quattro coupe for sale, Morris Leslie Auction, Perth on 24/11/18.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quattro coupe for sale, Morris Leslie Auction, Perth on 24/11/18.

Anyone any interest in this; https://stock.morrisleslie.com/stock...&location=6101 Looks quite nice and an unusual colour, NCTS.

My old motor, I owned it from 2008 -2011 miss it lots.

Comment

Does anyone know how much this went for?
      1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
      2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
      2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

There should be a section on the website where you can see what sold last time and an idea of price. They don't put it on that quickly but for example there is another auction in February so I would imagine the last one's details would be on by now, haven't been on for a wee while so not sure what's happening. It surprises me what comes out of the woodwork at these things but anything I have ever been interested in at least to the point of making me go to have a look, has never been as good as the pictures suggested .

Comment

There should be a section on the website where you can see what sold last time and an idea of price. They don't put it on that quickly but for example there is another auction in February so I would imagine the last one's details would be on by now, haven't been on for a wee while so not sure what's happening. It surprises me what comes out of the woodwork at these things but anything I have ever been interested in at least to the point of making me go to have a look, has never been as good as the pictures suggested .

Comment

It either didn't sell or was withdrawn as it's not on the sold list.
            Nothelle S2 Avant
            Black Ur project
            Ocianic Ur project gone
            S2 Coupe project gone
            Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Working...
            X