Audi 80 saloon 2.0 16v B4 81k miles lots and lots of history £1800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi 80 saloon 2.0 16v B4 81k miles lots and lots of history £1800

i bought this recently on a whim, I intended to sort a few niggles , this snow balled and I have ended up doing a lot more.
    in short it's a 92 model with a mere 81k and its immaculate inside out and underneath. She is riding on new front shocks and H&R springs. The rear discs and pads are brand new, the handbrake actually works.. Rare I know.
    front discs and pads are almost new. I have replaced the noisy nsf wheel bearing, replaced the faulty voltage stabiliser to restore the intermittent temp gauge..
    i have replaced the oil cooler as it was weeping coolant, most importantly I replaced the original head gasket with a metal one and did a top end refresh for good measure.
    one of the oil galleries had a very slight weep, however it leaked onto the manifold and smelled. It is now perfect.
    quite literally the car is near perfect, it had 2 genuine front wings fitted recently and comes with 11 months mot, all tyres are spot on too.
    ok it's not a Quattro but then it's not a £5k price tag.
    She is a great drive and surprisingly fun to drive. It's a great usual classic with zero problems to rectify. She even has original dealer plates and sticker in the window.
    any questions please call 07734441065 Steven.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 8 photos.

Comment

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Bargain in my opinion for such a straight and well maintained car. GWLS.
          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
          96 URS6 plus speck estate
          94 2.6 80 Avant
          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

I think its a steal. Its a great solid car. Everyone goes mad for mk2 golfs and they are mega money or rot boxes. I know I've owned enough..
            this is a bit different.. And isn't full of rust...

Comment

The history is incredible. Its recently had a pair of genuine wings fitted too at a cost of £1200

Comment

I'm open to sensible offers on this guys. I will get some decent photos of each angle of the car soon.

Comment

This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Great buy , if I had the room I’d be going for this
                    good luck with sale
                    sigpic
                    Cab 2.3E
                    90q
                    URS6

Comment

Treat yourself and squeeze it in.. it's infectious to drive..

Comment

I'm open to sensible offers on this guy's..I have sourced a kamei spoiler and am having it painted.
                        I have also had the distributor rebuilt as it developed a small weep from the spindle seal.
                        This really is a very sorted example. I'm tempted to keep it but I have too many already.

Comment

This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

How much you wanting for the 80??

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi drummer I have sent you a message.. if need any pics please let me know. I'm finding uploading on forum to be hit and miss lately...

Comment

Working...
                              X