2015 Audi S3 Saloon Offers Invited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Audi S3 Saloon Offers Invited

I'm selling my Audi S3 Saloon as I need something bigger. Looking at getting and SQ5 or RS Q3 so would consider and suv in part Ex.

However regretfully to get one of them I need to let this go. It's a stunning car and is regularly detailed by SLCDetailing. The car was purchased directly from Audi so has benefitted from there 142 point check. There is one previous owner to me and has full main dealer history. It's a brilliant all rounder and can be used daily to cruise to work and give you big grins when you feel like it. A little more on the spec:

- 14 Plate Audi S3 Saloon

- 78k Miles

- MOT July 2020

- Full Audi History and just been serviced

- B&O Sound System

- Reversing Camera

- Comfort Pack

- Nav System High

- Accoustic glass

- Advanced key system

- High Tech Pack with phone comparability

- Electric lumbar and seat adjustment

- 3 Stage Heated Seats

- 19" 5 Arm Wing Design Alloys in titanium high gloss! With decent tyres

- lights and rain sensors

- Hill hold Assist

- Cruise Control

- Fantastic Audi Park System plus which basically means it's parks itself

Plus much more! As far as I know this is the cheapest HPI Clear Saloon on the market that wants for nothing. if you do have any questions then please do not hesitate to message me on 07969828188 thank you!

PRICE: £16495

what's app me for pics as I can't upload all of them for some reason
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Bump still for sale and may have found a replacement so get those offers in
    3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

This was sold as I received a deposit but since fallen through. So it's back up for sale with new ring pads and discs supplied and fitted by Audi.

Comment

Contact the lads at dreamcargiveaways.
        I know them and they but performance cars and raffle them.

Comment

I've messaged them but no reply as yet. If you know them feel free to pass my number if you could 07969828188

Comment

Working...
          X