1995 Audi S2 Coupe Quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Audi S2 Coupe Quattro

I am regrettably selling my S2 quattro. This is because for the last six months I have had no time for anything due to my new job and this is likely to remain the same for the first half of next year.

*I will however be using the proceeds of the sale to buy a well sorted S2, so please get in touch if you are thinking of selling.*

The car is an N Reg with just 5 owners and was registered 16/10/1995. This means that it has the later ABY engine and has the strengthened 6 speed gearbox.

The mileage is146K and there is no MOT at present. There is a folder full of bills, receipts and old MOT's which confirm the mileage.

It has the full black leather with the deep ribbed seats, which are unmarked and in excellent condition. The other extras on this car are the carbon pack, air con and the rear opening electric windows.

There are two sets of wheels of which one uses spacers. Boost gauge (needs fitting properly) and a Kenwood head unit. It also has the TFSI coil packs.

As far as servicing goes the cambelt, water pump, idler wheel were all changed 0 miles ago, along with the hall sender, rocker cover gasket, speed sensor, camshaft & crank oil seals, and the auxillary belts were all done. I have also just changed the oil and filter.

The subframes have also been changed and are poly bushed.

There are two sets of keys and I have two spare cats with the pipes as the existing ones are rattling.

The bad bits are:

OS front wing rusted.
    Scab on top NS corner of roof.
    OS bottom corner of windscreen is delaminated.
    Side bumpers are crazed.
    No auxillary radiator.
    No undertray.
    Rear washer not working.
    Sunroof not working.

It will make an excellent car for someone who has the time.

Priced at £8995 and open to offers.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 15 photos.
    Steve

1990 RR 20V
    1982 SWB UR - RS2 Engine

With great pleasure, I am happy to say that this one is SOLD.

...to me

Comment

Well done Alex. Another one in Wales is good to hear. Give me a shout if you need a hand with anything
      Nothelle S2 Avant
      Black Ur project
      Ocianic Ur project gone
      S2 Coupe project gone
      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Thank you very much Dave! This one will be staying for good too! I really missed my last one and should never have sold it.

Comment

DF654B5B-AE46-49E8-A014-967BBFEB590D.jpeg
          Well done Alex and here’s a hello from your “HSC” cousin!!!

Comment

Oh wow! That is bloody lovely!

Dont be surprised if you inherit an almost identical twin in mine

Comment

Enjoy the new purchase Alex Rhys , where are you based in wales?
              Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rhys View Post
                Oh wow! That is bloody lovely!

Dont be surprised if you inherit an almost identical twin in mine
                Thanks Alex, its under going in March a full body restoration as am not happy with its current state front wings aren't clever at all so looking forward to getting it sorted.
                Good luck in sorting yours I've had mine 20 years this year and am simply not bored with it, so much enjoyment from these machines so enjoy sorting and more importantly enjoy driving!!! Theres a guy called Colin on here also with another black S2 Coupe!! Imagine all 3 in one place!! lol Colin met up at one of my Kielder gatherings I'll try and dig the photo out

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                  Colin met up at one of my Kielder gatherings I'll try and dig the photo out
                  Dig the photo out, it's Colin's car that Alex has bought!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
                    Enjoy the new purchase Alex Rhys , where are you based in wales?
                    Cheers matey! Newport

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post

Thanks Alex, its under going in March a full body restoration as am not happy with its current state front wings aren't clever at all so looking forward to getting it sorted.
                      Good luck in sorting yours I've had mine 20 years this year and am simply not bored with it, so much enjoyment from these machines so enjoy sorting and more importantly enjoy driving!!! Theres a guy called Colin on here also with another black S2 Coupe!! Imagine all 3 in one place!! lol Colin met up at one of my Kielder gatherings I'll try and dig the photo out
                      This needs a bit of body tlc as you can see by the ad, its going straight into a decent body shop immediately to have everything done - hopefully the same week I receive the car. Although this car looks very black, its actually purple! Really unusual. Definitely good to build up a load of photos of the life of the car thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post

Dig the photo out, it's Colin's car that Alex has bought!
                        It seems this old girl has got about the forum, i found a thread last night of when it once was RS2'd. It seems to have given all of its owners a headache so far too

What have I got myself into here?

Regardless - Im excited!

Comment

If I can fill in any of the history of the car, happy to do so. It's Ming Blue btw. From Scotland (via Yorkshire) to Wales ....funny cos on my A4 keyfob I've got a Cymru dragon, a souvenir of one of my Welsh forays

Comment

kielder.jpg keilder2.JPG

Perhaps not the best pics but a pretty rare site!!

Comment

Originally posted by mackenzie50 View Post
                              If I can fill in any of the history of the car, happy to do so. It's Ming Blue btw. From Scotland (via Yorkshire) to Wales ....funny cos on my A4 keyfob I've got a Cymru dragon, a souvenir of one of my Welsh forays
                              Thanks matey, fingers crossed, everything is straightforward and Steve has just bloody nailed it - it certainly looks like he has!

Comment

Working...
                              X