• Show
Clear All

• S2 on eBay

Noticed this yesterday

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-S2-1...gAAOSwOnleyR7m
    1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
    2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
    2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Very nice indeed low mileage immaculate inside and out. Stunning example I don’t recognise the car from the forum either?

Comment

Looks really nice, not really a fan of red but this sits well

Comment

21k!! wow

Comment

Lovely car indeed however there's lower mileage cars that are cheaper and just as clean that aren't selling. He could be waiting a while..
          F I R E U P T H E Q U A T T R O

1996 S2 coupe aqua green sold
          1990 MK2 Golf gti 16v oak green sold

Comment

Originally posted by AquaS2 View Post
            Lovely car indeed however there's lower mileage cars that are cheaper and just as clean that aren't selling. He could be waiting a while..
            where are these, I can’t see many for sale at the moment and I’m looking for one actively

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
              Very nice indeed low mileage immaculate inside and out. Stunning example I don’t recognise the car from the forum either?
              I'm sure theres a few more out there, they have appeared every now and then. It sure does look a superb example.
              96 URS6 plus speck saloon
              96 URS6 plus speck estate
              94 2.6 80 Avant
              99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by Pow3rL3ss View Post

where are these, I can’t see many for sale at the moment and I’m looking for one actively
                There was the Cricket green car for sale for a long while with 50k i think it was. That sold for less than £15k, i spoke to the new owner at the NEC classic car show last November.
                94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post

There was the Cricket green car for sale for a long while with 50k i think it was. That sold for less than £15k, i spoke to the new owner at the NEC classic car show last November.
                  was that they late registered early ABY, owner was on here Martin I think. Used to belong to a Dr before him

Comment

Originally posted by Pow3rL3ss View Post

was that they late registered early ABY, owner was on here Martin I think. Used to belong to a Dr before him
                    Yes i think those names are right, late registered car no aircon or airbag wheel.
                    94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

This was my car for sale on ebay, I didn't post it on here because I didn't want the usual debates about prices and condition, I dont know why people are surprised about the price because these are fantastic cars and have been undervalued for years, the later cars in good condition very rarely come up for sale and as such I was completely bombarded with calls and messages, I have loved my S2 ownership (mostly) but its gone to a good home and im sure in time the new owner will be along to introduce himself

Comment

Originally posted by Dingo View Post
                        This was my car for sale on ebay, I didn't post it on here because I didn't want the usual debates about prices and condition, I dont know why people are surprised about the price because these are fantastic cars and have been undervalued for years, the later cars in good condition very rarely come up for sale and as such I was completely bombarded with calls and messages, I have loved my S2 ownership (mostly) but its gone to a good home and im sure in time the new owner will be along to introduce himself
                        Totally agree with you. Good quality rare cars command a premium price so well done and pleased it’s gone to a good home as well.

Comment

I didn’t post the link on the forum to trigger a debate about price I was just alerting the community to your car. As it happens I think it’s not dear, what does 21 grand buy nowadays by way of a modern car? I wouldn’t take 21k for mine I enjoy it too much. I drive it every day to work and I leave a B8 RS4 on the drive at home for the wife. In six months time you’ll be on here wishing you had your old car back because you’ll not be see one as good as you remember yours. Cheers.
                          1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
                          2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
                          2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Fantastic to hear mate! I take back my words. Superb looking car for the new owner for sure!
                            F I R E U P T H E Q U A T T R O

1996 S2 coupe aqua green sold
                            1990 MK2 Golf gti 16v oak green sold

Comment

Here’s another one
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-S2-q...wAAOSwGVVeiLR8
                              1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
                              2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
                              2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Working...
                              X