Audi S2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute pleasure Stuart.

There is no better home for the S2 seeing what you have achieved with your 90 build. I am really excited to see how the car progresses.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by SE_30 View Post
      5hr journey home now back to the North East.
      Is this car trying to make it's way back to the original selling dealer?!

Looking forward to your updates on your new car Stuart.

Comment

Stuart your just down the road from me you wanna meet just give me a shout. Pretty rare to have 2 “N” reg and “HSC” cars fairly close!!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
          Stuart your just down the road from me you wanna meet just give me a shout. Pretty rare to have 2 “N” reg and “HSC” cars fairly close!!
          Hi mate,

Absolutely.. PM me your number Anthony.

Stuart
          B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

Pm Stuart mine is away up to Scotland tomorrow for its paint job.

Comment

I'm a quick blast to get to Kielder ??

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post
                I'm a quick blast to get to Kielder ??
                Always up for a blast to Kielder. Was there last night the baaastard midgeys were dreadful!! Il sort a run on another thread this one belongs to Alex and Stuart on his wonderful purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rhys View Post

I am already regretting it mate, but I have spent too long thinking about it - so I figure I am doing the right thing.
                  Im glad you got the sale over the line mate. Bet you had a few pangs as it's taillights disappeared.

1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
                  2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
                  2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Originally posted by 4WDrifter View Post

Im glad you got the sale over the line mate. Bet you had a few pangs as it's taillights disappeared.
                    At one point Stuart was on the phone for about 10 minutes, I sat next to the car and took this photo;

I was thinking how pissed off is this guy going to be, after having traveled 5hrs, if I said that I didn't want to sell... To add to this, "Old Man Bill" from next door said, "you don't look happy to be selling it, you can store it in my garage remember".

With all this swirling around in my head, Stuart came back and was talking about this and that, he proudly showed me a picture of his little boy stood next to his 90, it was this and the 90 - I realized at this point that I had seen this 90 in a certain magazine

Stuart has the time, dedication, and friends in the industry to support actual "builds". I cannot see my old S2 being blasted around by some halfwit until it goes bang and then left to rot, this S2 is going to be something special one day and Stuart is the one to see that to the end.

This is, however, the last S2 I will ever own. I adore them, but even if I had the money for them, I do not have the time.

I am hugely grateful for the support of the Forum, this truly is the last useful forum on the net

Comment

Boy it looks great!!!
                      1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
                      2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
                      2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Working...
                      X