The "Purple Helmet" for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Purple Helmet" for sale

The car dubbed "The Purple Helmet" (S6 Saloon) is back up for sale again. Had at least a couple grand spent one it since
    it sold back in Sept this year so might be a bargain for someone? Be quick finishes in just under 4hrs.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-S6-U...kAAOSw-e1f0UGU
    96 URS6 plus speck saloon
    96 URS6 plus speck estate
    94 2.6 80 Avant
    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Gone! Looks lush.
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Cheap at £8,700. Wonder if it gets collected or back up again?
      96 URS6 plus speck saloon
      96 URS6 plus speck estate
      94 2.6 80 Avant
      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Hi Chaps,

I'm the new proud owner of this S6, P660BTT. I'm super pleased with it and it's in safe hands. Huge credit to the previous owners, it's in fantastic condition. The previous owner has just replaced the exhaust for a stainless steel item. The first thing I plan to do later this month is have the steering wheel reconditioned by Royal steering wheels.

If possible I would like to do a couple of shows/car meets with it in the summer.

I've always been a fan of the Urs6 since my Dad used to bring them home from work when he was a sales manager for Audi.

Happy new year to everyone.

Phil.

Comment

I forgot to add, If any previous owners are up for a quick chat, I would love to learn a bit more about the cars history, things that have been done to it etc.

Thanks,

Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by pwilson View Post
            Hi Chaps,

I'm the new proud owner of this S6, P660BTT. I'm super pleased with it and it's in safe hands. Huge credit to the previous owners, it's in fantastic condition. The previous owner has just replaced the exhaust for a stainless steel item. The first thing I plan to do later this month is have the steering wheel reconditioned by Royal steering wheels.

If possible I would like to do a couple of shows/car meets with it in the summer.

I've always been a fan of the Urs6 since my Dad used to bring them home from work when he was a sales manager for Audi.

Happy new year to everyone.

Phil.
            Great news, it does look a beauty. I think we will all be desperate to meet up once this corona virus thing is behind us. Finger crossed.
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic
            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

great news the car found a new home, and stays on the forum as well

and yes, in desperate need for meet-ups, hopefully this summer or autumn

Comment

Working...
              X