X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will try and get some updated photos soon
    1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Got the car up on ebay at moment with a low reserve if anyone is genuinely interested best contacting me through the forum. I've still to swap the wheels over
      1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Michael S2 View Post
        Got the car up on ebay at moment with a low reserve if anyone is genuinely interested best contacting me through the forum. I've still to swap the wheels over
        Michael hope you decide to change your mind and keep your beauty mate, the amount of work and effort gone into maintaining this you defo donā€™t want to give it away

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post

Michael hope you decide to change your mind and keep your beauty mate, the amount of work and effort gone into maintaining this you defo donā€™t want to give it away
          Cheers Anthony, there's certainly been plenty of dreamers been in touch. Having seen what some cars are being advertised for I think mines is good value but heyho. Tucked up in the shed where hopefully I'll get time to do a few jobs soon. Who knows I might end up taxing it again in May!ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹
          1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

What do you think is putting people off, it's a good looking motor and well maintained. Only thing I can think of is the amount of miles on the car. If you can best off keeping and enjoying the car.

Comment

Honestly don't know. If I was looking to buy it still ticks all the boxes for me. You could be right with mileage as when I'm buying I do have this fairly high up the list, but I don't even think about it with this car as I've had the car so long and it runs very well.

That and the fact it's in Scotland it's not as easy for anybody to view.
              1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Mileage I think for a car of this age is way down my list. 224k is a few miles but the car is a 1995 so actually way below average!!! Mine has 215k and because of the amount of work itā€™s had done and the way I have maintained it over the years mine wouldnā€™t go for any less than 20k itā€™s actually got a 23k agreed value insurance on! Your Avant is stunning and one of the best if people are too lazy to go to Scotland to view a car then thatā€™s there loss but annoying when your trying to sell. If I had the spare money Iā€™d snap this up as I know how well youā€™ve maintained your S2. Good luck with whatever you decide mate

Comment

Happy New Year folks. Going to give it another month then I'm planning on putting it into Errol classic auction in February
                  1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Dropped the car off at Errol. Auction date is 18th Feb. Low reserve set.
                    https://stock.morrisleslie.com/stock...3Fsaleid%3D303
                    1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

A beautiful rare car , 9 to 11 grand is a pretty poor estimate in my opinion

Comment

Only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. It's been for sale privately for ages at Ā£12500 so if someone gets it for less good luck to them.
                        1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

If they do I hope they appreciate it

Comment

Short video overview of the car https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnpLy..._web_copy_link
                            1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Michael S2 View Post
                              Hope it sells for you Mike wish I had a spare 11k Iā€™d buy this in a heartbeat. Gobsmacked it never sold for 12500 I think that was a very reasonable price tbh mate.

Comment

How did you get on with the auction?

Comment

Working...
                                X