• Audi Coupe quattro B2

Due to ULES , and lack of dry storage to keep it
    I’m truly regrettably selling my daily ride

Its a Audi Coupe quattro 1987 with 152k on the clock,
    Alpine White - Non sunroof model
    fitted with Oettinger 2.5L 5 cylinder stroker engine

Spec of the engine -
    Bore 82.5mm x Stroke 94.5mm
    Genuine Oettinger chrome-molybdenum steel crankshaft with forged counter weight
    (the same was used to convert URQ20V and S2 to 2.5l )
    Forged turbo pistons, cylinders oil squirters
    Highly modify race cylinder head ported /polished with oversize valves
    intake 40mm exhaust 35mm, Oettinger Alloy sump with magnet drain plug,
    Lighted flywheel.

It uses bigger intake urquattro alloy air box with K&N filter and upgraded fuel metring head
    Mocal Oil cooler with stainless braided hoses fitted
    full Stainless steel custom exhaust system including 3in1 downpipe - it sounds as 5 cylinders should.

Full 90 quattro B3 suspension set up conversion Spax lowering springs with Bilstein B4 shock absorbers (not harsh ride rather soft for everyday town use)
    Front S2 cast wishbones, 276mm front vented EBC discs with Girling 60 double piston callipers and yellow EBC pads
    Rear custom-made hubs that allow to accommodate Girling 43mm ur20V callipers and 280mm discs and
    at the same time they allow to keep Ronal 15-inch wheels for more stock /classic look
    stainless steel braided flexible brake hoses all around
    S2 strut brace to stiffen up upper part of the body

Ronal R8 15-inch 7 j deep dish alloys with Bridgestone tyres
    All dash/window switches converted to LED for the brighter look

Green tinted windows all around
    with correct quattro script on the rear and quarter windows
    front bumper with headlight jests

Latest Ur quattro composite boot lid
    fully original unmarked truly excellent condition interior with leather steering wheel /gear /handbrake gaiters
    and Urq20V leather centre tunnel console, nicer looking euro style fuel and temperature gauges plus nice early type clock fitted to the instrument cluster
    (spare UK clocks comes with the car) central locking /electric windows and mirrors
    period Blaupunkt radio with upgraded speakers (genuine speakers grills left for the factory look)
    plus, original Fuba aerial

It has been in everyday use since left factory in Ingolstadt in 1987 and Own and use by me as my daily for over 14 years
    around 10 years ago subframes, running gears, struts, wishbones including prop shaft been restored
    and new bushes /mounts all around replaced
    oil and filter replaced every 3.5k miles or ever year whatever came first.

Body hasn’t been restored it , during my ownership driver's door has been replaced ( New Genuine Audi) and patch welded in boot floor,
    before I bought the car jacking points repaired ,
    as you can expect from daily runner and unrestored car , it has some touch ups, small dents/scratches on the bodywork, rust bubbles start to appear on the edges of the front and rear wheel arches.
    structure like, A pillars , hinges seem still solid.

I had a plan to restore the bodywork and collected some parts to do so - passenger door/front wings, some trims (all will go with the car)

It runs as it should with plenty of torque and acceleration to 60mph as quick as
    Urq 10V with very fast throttle response.
    it's a really special car that gave me much more joy to drive than any other car I drove in my life,
    despite of the upgrades and mods it still looks like original coupe quattro inside /outside and under the bonnet
    I had insurance agreed value of £22K for many years.
    in last few years
    new set of injectors, new battery, new floor mats, refurbished alloys plus new tyres x 4, front pads, water deflector, windscreen etc

£14.000

1.PNG

front cq.PNG
    3.png
    7.png
    12.png
    11.png
    9.png
    4.png
    5.jpg
    8.PNG 13.PNG z.jpg zz.jpg zzzz.jpg zzz.jpg

Very nice motor. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Yes, agree. Lovely. Good luck selling Rob
      Nothelle S2 Avant
      Black Ur project
      Ocianic Ur project gone
      S2 Coupe project gone
      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Lovely motor wish I had the cash

Comment

Thank you guys , I really hope it finds a good home where someone can restore the body and
          will enjoy it as I did for many years.

Comment

Working...
          X