Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2’s for sale

Few S2’s for sale at the moment. NCTS

Just thought I’d share for someone who maybe in the market for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stuart
    B2 90 quattro with boost

There is another 3B S2 on car & classic for under 9K but sounds like it needs a lot of welding work!

Also heard the yellow on is known to the forum and it's not in the best of condition and has been an accident or 2! Also don't think it will get anywhere near what the seller is asking for it. The Avant is nice, but it's over priced. Best car of the bunch is the green one but again will need a fair amount of work to bring up to scratch, and the paint on the drivers side wing/door is not a great match.

Comment

Originally posted by B5NUT View Post
      There is another 3B S2 on car & classic for under 9K but sounds like it needs a lot of welding work!

Also heard the yellow on is known to the forum and it's not in the best of condition and has been an accident or 2! Also don't think it will get anywhere near what the seller is asking for it. The Avant is nice, but it's over priced. Best car of the bunch is the green one but again will need a fair amount of work to bring up to scratch, and the paint on the drivers side wing/door is not a great match.
      Yes there was a post made on FB with some old Information regards the yellow S2. If I was in the market for one I'd definitely look at the 15k & 20k Coupes.
      Stuart
      B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

Looks like the 15k coupe may have sold, the ad has gone it seems

Comment

Someone's got a wallet busting repair bill coming.

Comment

Green coupe has nice mods/good spec. 440bhp? Known on here?

Comment

Originally posted by B5NUT View Post
              Someone's got a wallet busting repair bill coming.
              The minute you buy any S2 you can expect your wallet to get busted!
              1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
              2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
              2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Working...
              X