Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Coupe - Cricket Green - NCTS

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/...rce=linkin.bio
    Last edited by lagz33; 18 December 2023, 19:39.
    sigpic

Looks to be a nice clean example. It's going to need a cam belt mind. Last done 2009.
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Nice car this was for sale back in 2000 at a garage on Team Valley, Gateshead. I nearly bought but wasn’t sure on the colour and a few months later bought my black one. It came up for sale about 4-5 years ago and again I nearly bought it. At the time it sat on 18” alloys that suited it better with the big brakes but it didn’t have leather or air bag steering wheel. Mileage hasn’t changed much either! Also one S2 I think is enough lol, Overall a nice car for someone.

Comment

I remember this one coming up before as-well. It seems to have quite a gap in service history 2009 to 2023?

Comment

I like the colour though, however need to resist temptation and crack on repairing mine! Sub frames off and trying to find a good blaster/ powder coated in the Surrey area.

Comment

What’s the betting that it will be up for sale again next week with a £10K markup?
            Steve

1990 RR 20V
            1982 SWB UR - RS2 Engine

Comment

Plenty of chancers out there that will have a go at a quick profit, hopefully an enthusiast will end up with it

Comment

Great price, maybe it's finally the time for S2 values to rise
                F I R E U P T H E Q U A T T R O

1996 S2 coupe aqua green sold
                1990 MK2 Golf gti 16v oak green sold

Comment

I imagined it going for a lot more money

Comment

I thought that was a bit high, especially when you consider the buyer pays 6% + VAT ontop

Comment

Looks like a beautiful example of a car, not sure what the U.K. prices are but about time it gets more expensive
                      https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...-3b-1991-coupe

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised to see it back for sale soon by same seller.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                          Nice car this was for sale back in 2000 at a garage on Team Valley, Gateshead. I nearly bought but wasn’t sure on the colour and a few months later bought my black one. It came up for sale about 4-5 years ago and again I nearly bought it. At the time it sat on 18” alloys that suited it better with the big brakes but it didn’t have leather or air bag steering wheel. Mileage hasn’t changed much either! Also one S2 I think is enough lol, Overall a nice car for someone.
                          Yes, I went to see it too... advert attached.
                          Attached Files
                          '94 S2 (RS2+ spec. Tarmac Rally Car)
                          S2QuattroMotorsport

Comment

Wow 35K is nothing! As I found that hard to belive I've just checked the MOT history to see if it's had new clocks which is very common, and it has! So that milage is misleading at best criminal at worst.

The car has been well look after looking at the history but at the last test in 2023 on the 20th of march it was showing 56,537 miles.

I would inform the seller of this information and see what response I get before proceeding.
                            1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                            1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                            1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                            1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
                              Wow 35K is nothing! As I found that hard to belive I've just checked the MOT history to see if it's had new clocks which is very common, and it has! So that milage is misleading at best criminal at worst.

The car has been well look after looking at the history but at the last test in 2023 on the 20th of march it was showing 56,537 miles.

I would inform the seller of this information and see what response I get before proceeding.
                              ???... the advert I posted above was from when it was up for sale back in 2000.
                              '94 S2 (RS2+ spec. Tarmac Rally Car)
                              S2QuattroMotorsport

Comment

Working...
                              X