Audi S2 Avant N300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi S2 Avant N300

Here for sale we have my Audi S2 Avant finished in Pearl Blue. The car is a very well specd S2 and benefits from many upgrades to improve the drive.

118,000 miles which is nothing for these and a folder of history with many invoices of previous works and MOT certificates. There are 2 keys and it also has a stamped service book !

The car was tuned by Nothelle, This was not done to many S2. Scotts Mototune in London Sloane Square were responsible for the N300 conversions, It was also Audi approved. The conversion consists of ; a ported and polished head, modified turbo and exhaust manifold, tweaked engine management and front Alcon 4 piston calipers with 330mm discs.
    Power increased from 230bhp to 312bhp and 395nm of torque. I have invoices proving the conversion was done on this car and the total cost was £8,497.25.

The S2 is now running RS2+ spec, parts fitted for this are ; K24-7200 RS2 turbo, RS2 intercooler, RS2 exhaust manifold and downpipe, RS2 360cc injectors and fuel pump, RS2 chips.
    Alcon calipers were known to be problematic so have been replaced for Porsche 993 turbo big reds. The Nothelle ported and polished head has remained on the car!! Power should be around 360-380bhp

This is a very well sorted S2 with some very nice parts fitted ;
    T+S tuning chips (these chips are aggresive my S2 Coupe with the same chips dynod 370bhp)
    TFSI coil conversion with red top coils
    Roose motorsport blue silicone hoses
    Bilstein B6 front shock inserts
    Bilstein B6 rear shocks
    H&R lowering springs
    Hel braided front brake hoses
    Solid steering coupling
    2.75" exhaust system 2 box and sports cats
    RS2 front and rear anti roll bars

I have had the following done in my ownership ;
    Oil + filter yearly (Fuchs titan 10w50)
    Fuel filter
    Air filter
    Front lemforder wishbones
    Delphi ball joints and track rod ends
    Rear discs and pads
    NGK BKR7EIX spark plugs
    all vac hoses replaced
    Oil pressure switch
    Steering damper
    Droplinks
    PCV valve
    Genuine Bosch starter motor
    Pagid front brake pads
    NSF FAG wheel bearing
    NSF top mount
    And many more bits as and when required

I havent seen many S2 with a nice spec as this one, the spec includes ;
    Recaro electric seats
    heated seats
    Cruise control
    Air con
    Carbon trim

I am a enthusiast owner and have had this car for 2 years and it has been a joy, it is very quick and goes well. There is no issues with engine or gearbox, whenever it has ever needed any work it has been done. This is your chance to own a well sorted S2 which is ready to enjoy.
    Serious enquiries only
    £19,995

Emerald Green ABY Coupé
    RS2+ Spec
    @audis2kid - instagram

I can't believe this has not sold!

Comment

Agree, lovely car. One of the best. Newsh took me for a spin in it a couple of years back. It's very quick.
      I think it would sell more easily if it were back to Nothelle spec.
      Nothelle S2 Avant
      Black Ur project
      Ocianic Ur project gone
      S2 Coupe project gone
      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Working...
      X