No announcement yet.

Audi UR Quattro around 320hp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its going to be a great shame for my brother to sell this i know he spent years and a shed load of money on getting it mint. But he just cant afford to do it again. Ill have to let him drive my B5 S4 every now and then
    3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

Now Sold
      3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

Originally posted by stevieyid View Post
        Its going to be a great shame for my brother to sell this i know he spent years and a shed load of money on getting it mint. But he just cant afford to do it again. Ill have to let him drive my B5 S4 every now and then
        You mean you need to spend again a shed load of money to get it in good nick? Who bought it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bram View Post
          You mean you need to spend again a shed load of money to get it in good nick? Who bought it?
          If you didnt know what you were doing and paying someone else it would have needed a lot of money around 2k to get it mint again. However if you can do it yourself then it was a huge amount of car for the money. It went to someone on here and no doubt you will be seeing it in some form again

Comment

OK, cool. Good this car is saved and not broken for parts

Comment

quatt

def wount be broken for parts works being done as we speak

Comment

Originally posted by quattro turbo 550bhp View Post
                def wount be broken for parts works being done as we speak
                Best of luck with the tidying up, it's a special car and fair play to you for having the money to buy it when so many others (myself incl) would have loved to? Will you be selling it on in the UK or further afield?
                Shane

Comment

quatt

yes itl get advertised prob on pistonheads once its ready but got loads to do on it at the min

Comment

Working...
                  X