'95 Ragusa green RS2 for sale. £9,850

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '95 Ragusa green RS2 for sale. £9,850

Audi / Porsche RS2 2.2 turbo in ragusa green. 140,000 miles. This car is in very good all round condition and is mechanically perfect. I am a long time Audi enthusiast/owner and bought this particular car because i wanted an RS2 with history rather than just a low mileage as they are 15 year old performance cars so do need some looking after. I will list the major work carried out with approx dates and costs. It has a fully stamped Audi service book, old MOT's and an extensive history file with reciepts for over £12,500 (not including any labour!) in the last 20,000 miles or since august 2005. There are invoices for the servicing and parts before 2005 but these newer ones are the most relevant. 6 months MOT and taxed to end of feb.

2005 Aug-Sep @ 120,000 miles: Milltek stainless cat back system / 4 new Porsche calipers, discs and pads, rear brake shoes, master cylinder and goodridge stainless hoses / Alloy wheels refurbed / Rear shocks / Both ABS sensors / Water pump / Air con condenser, compressor and hoses / New lights all round inc. rear panel / 4 Wheel bearings, ARB links, track rods, ball joints, drop links, some bushes / Sound deadening foam in doors, boot well, rear quarter panels and under rear seats / Uprated speakers / Clifford G5 alarm (car also has a tracker fitted) / Lower door trims fitted and painted / Gear stick gaitor and lots of other small parts. £7160 (not including labour!)

2008 Aug-Sep @ 137,500 miles: 4 New goodyear tyres / New clutch / New radiator / Head skimmed, new head gasket, valve guide liners, cambelt and bottom pulley. £1950 (not including labour)

2009 Nov-Dec @ 139,850 miles: to sort car out for sale: New battery / Front shocks / Handbrake adjustment / 4 wheel alignment by Audi / New windscreen / Numberplates and badges / Rear numberplate lights / Speedo sender. £1175.

As can be seen alot of money has been spent on this car in the last five years, with many big jobs taken care of so it will be trouble free for a long time yet. The car is not a minter but it is in very good all round condition. As with 99% of used cars there are a couple of issues: reverse gear can be slightly notchy on selection sometimes and the heater recently stopped blowing hot air so will need a new heater matrix. The asking price takes into consideration the heating problem but with the amount of work and money that the car has had on it i think it is fairly priced.

The car is located 5 mins from Bath. Robert > 07802 253 509.
    Attached Files

***I cant edit my original listing but the price is now £10,450***

Comment

£9,850... £1000 off the price... I am practically giving it away, the car is superb!!!

Comment

Listing title updated for you. Nice price
        S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Bump for a nice car! Saw it on PH today now less than 9 grand... someone buy it, I'm fed up of justifying why I shouldn't just buy it and 'fry it instead of spending a couple of grand sorting out my Avant...
          AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

Im sure theres a deal to be done there Ross if you are interested. Just the heater issue to sort. The owner Rob is a good guy ive met him a fair few times over the years ring him up and have a chat matey
            S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

ross - i'd do the heater matrix with you, its simple to do

Comment

Ross, that RS2 will only cost you £3-£4k if you were going to put £2k more into yours!

You would £4k all day long as yours stands, plus the £2k you are going to spend on it = £6k, just addd £3850 + a homefry.... :mischeif:

The Perfectionist
                sigpic
                Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Damn that is tempting, and I'm not even particularly in the market for a slipper wagon.
                  Shocked, exhausted, hosed, bushed, dumped, chipped, mounted, filtered, gauged, packed, intermittantly wiped and braked. I mean broken. Now, about the car...

Comment

hmmmmmm...... too tempting.....

Comment

On PH its £8950..... So just another £2850 to add!! Bet its getting more tempting by the minute. I've spoken to the owner about this car and he is a real genuine guy. The car has had most of the expensive stuff done in the last few years. I won it on ebay months back for £7300 which didn't reach his reserve, left him my number and said when he dropped price give me a bell. He called a few weeks back but I'm all spent out now having far too many projects to consider another car! Got 9 cars here in total now ahhhhh. Got 2 S2s, S3 to rebuild the engine on, MK2 Golf 16V Im restoring and the list goes on. Hope a forum member gets as it looks lovely, especially in Ragusa green.

Mods maybe worth changing the thread title to £8950 too

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
                      Ross, that RS2 will only cost you £3-£4k if you were going to put £2k more into yours!

You would £4k all day long as yours stands, plus the £2k you are going to spend on it = £6k, just addd £3850 + a homefry.... :mischeif:

Comment

Working...
                      X