Possible Imola Yellow S4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Imola Yellow S4

This is a feeler for my Imola Yellow S4. I know a lot of you will probably know i have only just bough the car but i can explain the possibility of selling. Basically i want to get the car KO4'd and modded to MRC 400 spec. However there is now an Imola S4 already modded to that spec and for a good price so it would save me in the long run to sell mine and buy his :thumb:

Spec here:

- 1999 S Reg (private plate) Imola Yellow B5 S4 Saloon
    - 151k Mile but had replacement engine fitted at 97k Miles all paperwork present
    - MOT September 10 Tax March 10
    - Stainless Exhuast with De-Cat
    - Recent new brake front brake discs and pads
    - Suspension front links replaced
    - New Engine Mounts
    - New Alternator
    - Chrome mirrors
    - Bose Stereo
    - Black Leather Interior
    - RS4 Replica Alloys with good tyres painted black
    - Tinted Windows
    - New Concert Stereo and New DIS Display so all working perfectly

The paintwork overall is ok. Im a bit of perfectionist and would want to respray it. There is a dent in the passenger door but i have a door skin to go with the car. If the car does not sell ill just carry on with my plan, while trying to save for my house

The Pics are rubbish but i will try and get some more tomorrow. Anyone interested drop me a pm :thumb:
    3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

You need a price on it or the thread is subject to removal

Comment

Sorry mate. I have it up for £3700 which is what i need to get the money together for the other one.
      3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

New pics:

Comment

Deinitely up for sale now with different standard avus wheels. Price is £3495 make a great project:
          http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1635880.htm

Only selling as i am getting an avant!

Comment

IMO - looks 100% better with the Avus wheels on...

Good Luck with the sale...

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Thanks mate i thought it looked a lot better to. It will make a great project for someone but i have decided to try and replicate my B5 S4 of the past

Comment

It wouldn't harm to post up some pics of the revised car on here....

You can now edit your original posting....

And change the photo's...

Sorry been out to the pub....

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Some revised pics:

Comment

Picked up my Avant today so this has to go. Will make a brilliant project for someone. £3200 as it needs to go

Comment

£3000 got to go getting it in the ear from the misses.

Comment

Working...
                      X