S2 Avant for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Avant for sale.

After 11 years of happy ownership I am selling my S2 avant.
    Only 2 previous owners, in Lazer red, Black Jaquard interior, carbon fibre trim.Rare non-sunroof model gives max headroom in cabin.
    MOT to 15/9/10. Tax to 31/8/10.
    Falken tyres 2 good 2 less good (still legal)
    Chipped to 290hp, K&N filter.
    Bremsport 4pot calipers on S6 discs (cheaper &quieter than bremsport rotors but I still have the bremsport rotor mounts).EBC green pads+braided lines.
    Cast front wishbones. Battery I year old.
    JVC stereo with power amp + 12disc changer in boot.
    Complete (non-audi maintenance record), I change the oil+filter about every 8k miles, cambelt change 24k ago, camchain 22k ago, oil 4k ago.
    The engine/transmissiion has never been apart,but wheel bearings & wishbone bushes have been replaced (the rears last year). Does not burn oil, 27mpg on motorway.
    Still on the original clutch& exhaust this car has done mostly motorway miles to Northumberland And the South of France.

Now for the bad bits!
    There are a few small dings in the bodywok as with any car of this age, the front bumper needs re-setting. The wheels' paint is tired(new pristine unused spare )
    No air-con, I still have the removed matrix for reinstatement.
    Cruise control doesn't work, everything else does.

Oh and the mileage--just run in at 220,000 miles.

I thought to start asking price to match the other one for sale on this Forum £3995, but will consider any serious offer.Can be seen this week coming then I'm away for easter + 1 week.

Just back after Easter, see no interest yet; obviously too expensive!!

I will reduce asking price to £2500.

Call me on 07709348086 if you are interested. After another 2 weeks I'll return it to standard spec and put parts on Ebay.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NickGrasse; 11 April 2010, 12:20. Reason: Price reduction

Hi Nick
    Me again. Just found these pic's, take it this is your car. Can you confirm and if add still the same i.e chipped and brakes changed? Any pic's of inside please?
    Thanks Sy

Comment

Hi Simon, yes it is still the same. The inside is Jaquard cloth+carbon trim.
      Regards, Nick.

Comment

Working...
      X