Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW Corrado 2L 94 16v Midnight Tax&MOT £800

Hello all

Here we have a very good friend of mine Corrado 2L 16v. Sadly due to starting a family he has to sell this car (but trust me he has been fighting it all the way).

It is very much factory (i.e. standard) 2L 16v Midnight blue corrado with black interior.
    Paint is not perfect as it has had a blow over a long time ago but with good clean does look nice. There is the usual door dings and few stone chips.
    Interior is very good condition with driver seat showing some sagginess.
    It has just had brake discs, front wishbones, rear shocks and oil filter change for last MOT.
    It come with a full magnex exhaust system and the CAT has been removed. This passed MOT on emission due to the engine being designed before emissions test.
    This has all the original books and very good history. Since my friend bought it (works for Audi in Chingford) we have done all the work ourselves. History is up to 126,000 car is about 140,000
    It has had drive door handle changed but he didn’t get time to change barrel. Both keys supplied.
    Has a sigma CAT1 alarm
    Has had brand new under car fuel pump Bosch original item
    Just had new oil, filter and oil pressure switch
    Tax runs out this month and mot end of the year.

Ok the only bad parts.
    As he has left it sitting on my parents drive (he lives down the road) for three or so months when you start it now does not like to idle. This could be as simple as cleaning out the metering head and idle valve and K-jet is very simple.
    Also standard wheels have been put back on so needs front tyres/pair of tyres.
    Once in a while the ABS light has come on in the past. This comes up as a fault with the pump thru VAG com. Spare pump is supplied.
    NO OTHER VAGCOM FAULTS SHOWN.
    Passenger outside door handle is broken, can be opened from inside.
    Otherwise this is a honest car.
    It also comes with glass passat sunroof (the one on the car still works but just about)
    Spare exhaust manifold (the one on the car has a crack starting but not leaking)
    ABS pump and metering head
    All above three items cost him over £250 to source.

THESE ITEMS ARE TO BE AGREED WITH THE BUYER
    For £300 you can buy a 1.8 16v head with some gaskets fully recons by JNL racing in Luton
    For £150 you can buy the Alpine IPod head unit in the car.

Cash on collection as he has to by his partner a family car now, so A4, a6, passat, 190e or C class. it is up for sale for £800 no offers

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q...tim%20corrado/

Car based north London call me on 07931 508 778
    alex
    passat B5 2.7T rs4/rs6 hybrid 477bhp 470lbs MRC magic
    A4 B6 3L £6500ovno
    ZX9R sold but best bike ever

hi mate just saw this on pistonheads, does it drive? or would it need towing home? rgrds graeme

Comment

it does drive as i took it round the block the other night but will keep stalling.

so its up to the buyer to deside. Personally I would just tow it or pick it up.
      alex
      A4 B6 3L £6500ovno

Comment

bumpy
        alex
        A4 B6 3L £6500ovno

Comment

Working...