FS: '93 Manual urS4 Saloon - 100k FSH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: '93 Manual urS4 Saloon - 100k FSH

Reluctantly selling my '93 urS4 saloon that I've owned since August 2006.

The car's been off the road since the end of last year. Up to that point it was doing weekly duty carrying me 450 miles a week to work and back but spiralling fuels costs means it's been cheaper to pick up a diesel runabout. Plan was to keep the Audi as a second car, but lack of money, time and space have conspired against me.

Car is finished in silver with silver 'quattro' jacquard cloth and is fitted with extras of carbon-trim, Diavia manual air-con and an electric steel sunroof along with all the standard kit (Recaro seats, elec mirrors, windows, etc.).

I've had the car since Aug 2006, buying from a fellow Club GTI member who had searched far and wide for the best possible example. It's had four previous owners (first was Audi UK) and had just 62k on it when I bought it - now at just over 100k. I have a big folder with nearly every receipt from new plus all manuals, stamped service book, etc. Under my care it's been maintained at QRSPort and then RennTech by Tim Cooper, and by my local garage for less-techy jobs.

Car has been sat since late last year, although Iv'e been starting it and letting it warm through every few weeks to keep it happy.

Some photos:

Good bits:

Standard condition.
    Recent new cambelt (within 5k), new spark plugs, plug boots, boost valve, recirc valve.
    Fully refurbed powder-coated wheels with good Eagle F1 tyres.
    Body is in excellent condition with no rust.
    Interior also in excellent condition - no rips, tears, nasty stains.
    Ridiculously cheap to insure!

Bad bits:

UFO discs & pads are on their last legs, however I have a full set of HP2 struts, calipers & discs (all need refurbing) that I'll throw in with the purchase.
    Discs & pads have corrosion on them from having sat.
    A heat-shield has dropped underneath and is scraping the prop-shaft - sounds a lot worse than it is.
    Auto-check display & speed-check only working intermittently.
    Dull paint on roof from too many car-washes (not me).
    Light scrape on o/s rear wing.
    No tax or current MOT.

With a bit of mechanical work and a good polish I reckon this could be one of the nicest & most-original examples of this rare and rapid motor.

Looking for £1750.

Car is located in Manchester and can generally be viewed Fri - Mon work permitting.

Feel free to PM me to drop me an email to awdixon@gmail.com, or call me on 0771 113 2922 for any additional info.

Cheers.
    2005 Skoda Fabia vRS
    1993 100 S4 Saloon (resting)
Working...
X