Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1992 Audi S2 Coupe (3B) Cork, Ireland (NCTS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 Audi S2 Coupe (3B) Cork, Ireland (NCTS)

Just spotted this on Donedeal, looks like a dealer from the other audis,etc.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1364857
    Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Looks ok but overpriced. If he was charging that including VRT then maybe.
    "So long, and thanks for all the fish!"

Comment

yep overpriced, there is '91 one in wexford for €3800 that hasnt sold and its irish reg. And I dont think you would get VRT for €900. If I was a buyer I would offer him less than 3, and inform him of the one that hasnt sold for a year at 3800
      Eric

Comment

And that later K plate sold on pistonheads for £1995 this week... He is having a laugh alright.
        Paul Nugent
        Webmaster http://S2central.net
        Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
        2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
        2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Originally posted by irishs2 View Post
          yep overpriced, there is '91 one in wexford for €3800 that hasnt sold and its irish reg. And I dont think you would get VRT for €900. If I was a buyer I would offer him less than 3, and inform him of the one that hasnt sold for a year at 3800
          I thought that one in wexford was gone, its dissapeared off done deal at least.

Comment

Nope not gone, the ad timed out.
            Eric

Comment

Oh right. Thought he'd sold it, dont see it advertised anywhere else either.

Comment

1992 audi s2 coupe(3b) cork ireland (ncts)

this car will be subject to a court case in the coming weeks papers being loged this week the guy who has it now was given the car as a present. but was never greatful for it he is now trying to off load the car because he owes money to a lot of people this should be avoided

Comment

Just spotted this on Donedeal, looks like a dealer from the other audis,etc.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1364857
                  I looked at this car over 5 years ago. It was overpriced then, but polished up nice. It had done e few miles then and I can remember backing out when the seller kept saying how nice and shiney it was when I asked for any history on the car.

Engine's been rebuilt since then I believe (sure I read on P/heads).

Looks nice and shiney too - not much mention of history ;-)

Comment

I would love to know the vrt office that gave him the figure quoted on done deal , i cleared a 94 s2 avant recently , cost a bit more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by vader s2 View Post
                      this car will be subject to a court case in the coming weeks papers being loged this week the guy who has it now was given the car as a present. but was never greatful for it he is now trying to off load the car because he owes money to a lot of people this should be avoided
                      which car? the one in wexford that was mention or another??
                      1991 S2 3B Coupe, KW v1, solid sub frames, poly bushed, chipped, about 260 ish

Comment

not yours, best to get in tough with vader s2 if you want clarification
                        Shane

Comment

Working...
                        X