Nothelle N300 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothelle N300 For Sale

Time to move on... I need to sell my S2's and grow up. I've just bought an Audi Allroad TDI and I'm after an A2 to go with it so my beloved N300 is up for sale.

Pistonheads

It's a PITA having to grow up...

Good luck with the sale...

Might help if you list some history with the car... Old MOT's, service history etc..

HTH

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Originally posted by tobodestroyer View Post
      Time to move on... I need to sell my S2's and grow up. I've just bought an Audi Allroad TDI and I'm after an A2 to go with it so my beloved N300 is up for sale.

Pistonheads
      Funnily enough, my wife reckons i should grow up because i want to get an S2.
      Looks like a nice sensible grown up family estate car to me I'd keep it if i were you.
      "So long, and thanks for all the fish!"

Comment

Originally posted by dmacdou1 View Post
        Funnily enough, my wife reckons i should grow up because i want to get an S2.
        Looks like a nice sensible grown up family estate car to me I'd keep it if i were you.
        It is... it's just not quite big enough for us. At the moment we have an A4 1.9TDI Avant and the N300; too similar in actual practical terms hence the decision to ditch them both and replace them with the Allroad and an A2.

Let's see how long I can go before I return to an S2...

Comment

Working...
        X