audi s2 coupe green 3b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audi s2 coupe green 3b

Hello all I have to put my s2 up for sale due to personal reasons and will be sad to see it go I have had a few months and been brilliant it has tax and mot until dec and is in pretty good condition the front wing has been touched and needs sorting properly it has full leather in cream which is very tidy and the car is in original condition.

more details later looking for 2200uk pounds viewing welcome in Sherborne dorset

Is this still for sale? Any pics and any more details?

Comment

it is still for sale i have someone coming saturday to have a look
      ill get pics up tomorrow with more details

Comment

Did you sell it? sent you a PM a while back. I've 4 years worth of invoices for work carried out on this car during my ownership (Nov 97 - Jan 02) if you want them. Let me know. Would love it back but concentrating on house buying now, hope it goes to a loving home

Comment

Originally posted by skiffy View Post
          Did you sell it? sent you a PM a while back. I've 4 years worth of invoices for work carried out on this car during my ownership (Nov 97 - Jan 02) if you want them. Let me know. Would love it back but concentrating on house buying now, hope it goes to a loving home
          Skiffy..... I owned this car from 02 to 06 hence I brought it from you!! I've agreed to buy, just putting the money together, can't wait to get her back and lavish her with my love, by far my favourate car from a busy car history. Any history on her would be great (I have stuff from between 02 and 06 so piecing it together), rest assured she'll be going to a good home!

Comment

Awesome! and I see you're in sunny Hampshire too, be good to catch up at some point. Will swap history for a little ride :-) PM me.

Don't think it was you I sold it to. I sold it to a guy called Jamie who I think only kept it a few months as I saw it up on autotrader not long after.

Comment

Working...
            X