S2 Avant for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Avant for Sale

This is largely speculative but I'm thinking off selling my 1994 Pearl Blue Avant.

I bought it in August 2008 for £4900 with only 79000 miles on the clock.
    It had a full dealer service history to that point and I am the third owner. Since then any work has been done by ether myself for small jobs or the Lion Garage in Hinckley for anything more serious. I have a massive amount of paperwork to back this up.

The car is pearl blue with grey leather/wood interior.
    At the s2forum rolling road day in 2009 at Northampton the car got measured at 240bhp stock other than a k&n filter.
    I have had an RS2 RARB and drop links fitted.
    4 Toyo t1-r fitted within the last year.
    Currently at 96000ish miles

The car is mainly in amazing condition but here are a few bad bits (I'm being very honest):
    It got broken into and I haven't replaced the locks yet. (Central locking still works but the driver side barrel is screwed).
    A little heat shield rattle.
    The rear LH wheel bearing sounds like it needs replacing.
    Rear Brake discs were advisory on last mot (December).

Looking for £4000 ono

Pictures to come.

The reason I am selling is i think its a shame I am using this as a daily and get so little enjoyment out of it on a day to day basis in traffic. So i am thinking of getting a sensible car and a project (tbd).

I sold him the RS2 R-RARB and have seen the car in the flesh. Some pics would do it justice mate! Its a lovely colour - same as Dests which got broken up. I would be interested but have too much on and bought too many car recently lol.. Good luck with the sale mate

Comment

Sorry I didn't realise how few pics I have. Heres a couple:

Comment

Very interested, PM sent.
        You might leave the S2 fold every so often - but you'll always come back!

Comment

For everyone who asked for more pics sorry about the delay. I will try and get some at the weekend.

Comment

Sold!!!

I'm going to miss it but nevermind..

Comment

Knew that one wouldn't hang around long!!

Originally posted by robert_n View Post
              Sold!!!

I'm going to miss it but nevermind..

Comment

Working...
              X