Audi RS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi RS2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1902317.htm

This is my brothers RS2 , absoluty stunning .

Looks fantastic, if it was a few grand less I'd be up there although I have to say I would expect a test drive without having to take 14k along... would need a body guard too! With that condition and mileage I doubt he'll have too much trouble getting that price - can't be many left like that.
    AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

Was that the one that was sold at Autosport in Jan?

Comment

Rob Martin is a member on here, I thought he was having a 3" pipewerks exhaust put on it? Cause I was supposed to get the Miltek. That is a stunning motor, good luck with the sale but I doubt he'll need any luck selling it at that price.
        Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
          Was that the one that was sold at Autosport in Jan?
          This is the RS2 previously owned by Garlick (Paul) of Piston Heads fame and previously it was Shervs (Dan Shervingtons) who was on here.
          S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wyn View Post
            This is the RS2 previously owned by Garlick (Paul) of Piston Heads fame and previously it was Shervs (Dan Shervingtons) who was on here.
            I don't know either of them so was it the same car or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wyn View Post
              This is the RS2 previously owned by Garlick (Paul) of Piston Heads
              That was a very short love affair if i remember correctly, i do remember seeing it at Autosport (must have been January 2009) for about £18.5k and i think thats when it was bought (and sold on again not long after).

I think it had some work (maybe brakes) done at QST whilst in Garlicks short ownership. The bill was prob enough to put him off Audi's for life!

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenM View Post
                That was a very short love affair if i remember correctly, i do remember seeing it at Autosport (must have been January 2009) for about £18.5k and i think thats when it was bought (and sold on again not long after).

I think it had some work (maybe brakes) done at QST whilst in Garlicks short ownership. The bill was prob enough to put him off Audi's for life!
                Cheers Darren so it is the same car then, I spoke to the guy selling it at autosport he took of the larger alloys and lowering springs and put it back to stock.

Shame the original link you posted is now dead http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34498

Comment

Yes J same car
                  S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                    I don't know either of them so was it the same car or not?
                    Yes, this car was Dan Shervington's. I've both seen the car and had a ride in it prior to Dan's later sale to the dealer. At the time, I thought wow, low mileage and not a lot of love... Good to hear it's had some proper attention and cash spent on it in the interim.

Looks like it's still running the non OEM Porsche wheel centres and it got a classic case of 'droopy Milltek' Looks very clean & shiny too! Good luck with the sale.
                    Last edited by Lloyd; 4 August 2010, 12:13.
                    RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

The car will be on display on the AUTOGLYM stand at Tatton Park VW show on the 8th August 2010

Comment

Beauty of a car .... really.... bit OTT in the requirements before test driving though.

Comment

Very tidy car, Rob Martin (forum member) now owns it and lives a stones throw from myself. It always looks immaculate regardless of the weather and I know he's had a lot of stuff done to it to get it back to top form.

Gotta agree with Hysteric, not many people are gonna be carrying £14k at a show for fear of being robbed, and why would you insure a car that isn't yours for a test drive? Isn't it illegal too to have multiple policies on the same vehicle?

Good luck with the sale Rob, I'm surprised you're selling though as I thought this was gonna be your family wagon? Have you found a house yet, did you bid on that one near me?
                          Audi 80 S2 Nothelle N300 Avant, 1993, Amethyst Pearl VW/Audi Car Magazine article about this very car
                          Audi A6 Avant 2.5 TDi, 1995, Arctic Silver (now sold)
                          BMW E36 325i Coupe, 1993, Diamond Black (now sold)
                          VW Polo 1.0L 6N, 1998, Red (the missus' car)
                          Aprilia Rs250 motorbike, 1998, Black (the weekend toy)

Comment

yes, my car is for sale. not been on the site for months, very busy at work.
                            only selling as moving house soon and the wife wants a fancy kitchen and bathroom and lounge and dining room and bedrooms etc.
                            anyway, i had big plans for this car but now it is my only car, the gti and vr6 were sold earlier this year, it is a shame to put the mileage on it. and to get it dirty. i am washing it at least 3 times a week, cant stand a dirty car.
                            as for the comments, i advertised it as it is to deter all possible time wasters and dreamers from just turning up and wanting a drive. any one on here who is interested is more than welcome to come and drive it, although i would need proof of insurance on this car. at the end of the day, i am not a trader and if there was an accident, i am sure you wouldn't cough up the dosh if anything happened. anyone wanting to drive powerful cars to kill some time, go to a showroom.
                            the car wants for nothing. it is on the AUTOGLYM stand at TATTON PARK this Sunday if anyone is about.
                            i have a guy coming up from London to view it there and is a serious buyer. anyone wanting there chance to own possibly the best one left ( cue comments saying it isn't ) prior to me taking a deposit, please feel free to contact me direct on: 07525 153 808. please don't ring between 6.30pm and 7.30pm as this is the only time i get with my daughter during the day.
                            i am reluctant to sell, but needs must. and as the advert, i am not taking any offers, i think it is a fair price for what must be one of best rs2's in the country today.

Comment

Originally posted by Key Walshe View Post
                              Very tidy car, Rob Martin (forum member) now owns it and lives a stones throw from myself. It always looks immaculate regardless of the weather and I know he's had a lot of stuff done to it to get it back to top form.

Gotta agree with Hysteric, not many people are gonna be carrying £14k at a show for fear of being robbed, and why would you insure a car that isn't yours for a test drive? Isn't it illegal too to have multiple policies on the same vehicle?

Good luck with the sale Rob, I'm surprised you're selling though as I thought this was gonna be your family wagon? Have you found a house yet, did you bid on that one near me?
                              offer not accepted on that house.
                              i was walking the streets of London with 15K in my pocket when i went to buy it !
                              and you can get cover on any vehicle if you hold an insurance policy. i get all the young lads who want to use the works van at weekends but who aren't on the company policy to phone their insurance company and get them covered on it. 10 mins over the phone.
                              i'm just not taking the risk. if someone crashed into me, i stand to lose a lot of cash.

Comment

Working...
                              X