Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my ZX6R Ninja

Hi All,

I'm considering selling my Ninja as its not really getting used much and the money would be better served in going toward a deposit for me to buy somewhere to live.

I'll post pics this evening as i cant get to any hosting sites whilst at work.

The bike as above is a P7F on an 08 plate (First registered on August 13th 2008) and has covered just over 7000 miles. The bike is immaculate and is kept showroom clean. Its in Pearl Orange which is a fantastic colour (Also a 1 year only colour) and a real head turner with absolutely no marks on it what so ever. The bike has never been on a track and as this has been my first bike its also had a pretty gentle life i'd say. Most of the miles its got on it were from using it for work, so have been motorway miles but its had the odd blast as well.

Its never had any problems at all and was recently checked over by myself and a dealer to ensure this fact whilst it was still under warranty.

Its had the following additions made to it...

- Datatool S4 alarm
    - Genuine Kawasaki Rear Seat Cowl (Original Rear seat included)
    - Tail Tidy with reduced plate size (Original tail, all fixing etc kept so can be returned to stock included)
    - Orange rim tape on the wheels
    - Genuine Kawasaki double bubble screen (Original included)
    - Xenon Headlight installed (Original wiring fully intact so can be removed in 5-10 minutes no problem)
    - Almost new tyres, front and rear - Avon Storm 2's (Dual Compound) - have covered around 2000 miles and show no signs of wear

Full Kawasaki Service history - most recent service has been carried out this week which includes brake fluid change, oil change, new air filter and plugs change.

Has 11 months tax and isnt due its first MOT until August 2011.
    The bike has all 3 keys, 2 alarm fobs and all paperwork to verify the above

Am looking for £5000
    Thanks

Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
    2011 Kawasaki Z1000

It's a lovely bike in the flesh!

Best of luck with the sale mate.

Comment

Cheers Rob
      Think i might need to resize the pic a little for this forum tho as it doesnt auto resize lol
      Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
      2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Working...
      X