Audi S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi S2

my audi is the quattro turbo version with diff lock (that works) it has full service history an receipts from when it was first registered, mot 28 june 11 tax till dec its done 139000miles and with 3000 miles till the next service, the cam belt was changed at 118000 in the last year its had a new radiator and new front wishbones, there havent been any mods or tweeks it is an original car, the car runs lovely one pictures shows the engine warm an holding 2 bar pressure, the car was originally owned by price waterhouse coopers and i have receipts of all work carried out from first purchase, no rust spots anywhere. on a return trip to germany in the summer the trip computer read average of 29 mpg. the interior is dark blue with quattro through the material, its has five good tyres with lots of tread
    im asking £3100 but am open to offers as in know times are tuff please phone me for any more info call gary on 07986314262

am i asking to much for the car ?
    Attached Files

Hey Gary,

I would be interested, looks well taken care of. You don't meantion the year,just wondering if it's a 3B or ABY?
    Also any factory fitted extras?
    And is the car located in Cardiff?

Cheers,

Andy

Comment

I'd say 3B.

Comment

sorry mate its sept 92 on a K plate its a 3b im the 4th owner yet number 3 only owned it about a month think he was after something more boy racer ish or he couldnt get insurance, as far as im aware its a standard s2 with usual equipment, im in Llanishen in cardiff
        Last edited by peacock1; 2 November 2010, 15:43. Reason: more info

Comment

I'm looking for a decent later S2 and have been for a while. If your car was the 6-speed later car I'd be on to you ( I did see it advertised elsewhere).

I'd say your car in this dodgy tight old market has to be worth between 2500 and 3,000 if its as described so no I dont think you are far off the mark.

Best of luck

Mas

Comment

s2 now sold

ended up going for £2700 last night a bit less than i really wonted

Comment

Wasn't Alltype cars who bought it by any chance was it?

Comment

Working...
              X