Anyone know this one??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know this one??

Selling my C5 RS6 Avant in the New Year to fund a loft conversion and looking to replace with a A6 TDI Avant and S2.

Anyone know this one? Is it a real S2? How do you spot an S2 from a normal 20v?

http://www.atobvehicles.co.uk/used-c...01041370328554

Thats a lot fo money for an early 3B s2! I wouldnt pay even half that for it as its not got leather.
    Also, the milage is low but thats not a good thing with these cars. Especially as things seam to brake after about 80 to 100k.

I would keep your money and buy something from the forum instead, Atleast then you know its got history on here and you should be able to pick up something better for £2k less.
    91 S2 coupé - RIP
    98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Ok thanks. What year did the newer 6 speed variant come out? I'd preferably be looking for a black one with mild tuning already done, i.e. chip/miltek/intercooler/injectors. If anyone has one and is looking to sell in the New Year give me a shout.

Comment

Hey good to see someone else from my neck of the woods ...if you want to go ut in a S2 just to see what you should be looking for PM me

Cheers

Steve
        93 S2 Avant Parting
        91 URQ RR
        02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

Originally posted by kaisersolsay View Post
          Ok thanks. What year did the newer 6 speed variant come out? I'd preferably be looking for a black one with mild tuning already done, i.e. chip/miltek/intercooler/injectors. If anyone has one and is looking to sell in the New Year give me a shout.

Everyone on here has been in your situation, looking to buy their first S2

I've bought and sold alot of cars and nothing comes close to the amount which can be said for buying an S2. The condition of ones which come up for sale varies widely, and there are so many different options and features available.

Do as much research as possible, go and look at a few, get a test drive if you can. And for god sake, don't rush into buying one!! Go onto S2central.net and read as much as you can, it's a great website.

If you buy a pig it will cost you a fortune to repair and tidy up, and it'll never be as good as one which has been cared for.

Comment

Working...
          X